2013 Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I saw on the GC clips he was playing it. Not sure if he'll game it for the Open.

I'm in and will be watching closely

I'm in! Would love to have this bag!

That bag is beautiful! Another great contest thanks to THP and Callaway!

Just submitted my entry.....no doubt the same as others so it will be the luck of the draw assuming my pick wins

Thanks to THP and Callaway for the chance at a great looking bag

Just decided who I'm going to pick. One of my favorites looking to grab his first major. I like his game a lot and hope he can pull through for me this week!

I figured that the favorites were going to be picked by many, so I'm in with a sleeper pick.

There are so many good storylines heading into this event.

Can Woods break through and get back #15?
Phil winning last week and playing solid golf.
Rory really looking to turn it around.
G-Mac playing very solid golf and looking at making a run.
Westwood changing swing coaches and playing a course he is fond of.

Just a great week of golf that will make this THP thread fantastic.

There are so many good storylines heading into this event.

Can Woods break through and get back #15?
Phil winning last week and playing solid golf.
Rory really looking to turn it around.
G-Mac playing very solid golf and looking at making a run.
Westwood changing swing coaches and playing a course he is fond of.

Just a great week of golf that will make this THP thread fantastic.

Very true on soooo many levels.

I'm in. I hope I win.

I am having a terrible time picking who I want to crash and burn at the Open hahahaha! #ContestSelectionJinx

Be original and pick Phil.

No one else has yet.

hydy9u3u.jpg

duvany6y.jpg

I am having a terrible time picking who I want to crash and burn at the Open hahahaha! #ContestSelectionJinx
I had a hard time picking as well. So I picked someone that I didn't think had a chance. TAKE THAT!

Sexy bag. Good luck people.

Be original and pick Phil.

No one else has yet.

Phil who?

I had a hard time picking as well. So I picked someone that I didn't think had a chance. TAKE THAT!

haha, I am going to pick Billy Ho for his incredible Sunday scripting or something.

Spieth has got this!

I wanted to go with Jason Day because I really want to see him win a major but I went with odds.

How much live coverage do you guys get in American of this event? Over the first two days in the UK we get 11 hours each day advert free as its on the BBC. Then you are looking at 9 hours each day come Saturday and Sunday

One of my personal highlights of the sporting year

How much live coverage do you guys get in American of this event? Over the first two days in the UK we get 11 hours each day advert free as its on the BBC. Then you are looking at 9 hours each day come Saturday and Sunday

One of my personal highlights of the sporting year

That is super cool to get that much coverage:) with DirecTV their are channels setup specifically for this tournament so it should be a decent amount I hope.

Back