Wessermgm

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been lurking here for awhile and decided to take the plunge. I am an attorney (love the jokes, don't hold back) who used to play in college on a twice weekly basis. By the time I got to law school it dropped to more like once a month and after I started my law practice it disappeared entirely with the pressures of work and family. Thus, I was about 10 years removed from routine golf when I was asked to play in a scramble from a client. I was immediately hooked again. Not to mention, I am no longer a noobie lawyer and actually have time to play again. So, I took my ancient Wilson Staff Fatshaft irons and Callaway HawkEye Woods and started to play again. Needless to say, rusty is the correct word. But I am loving it. I did have to upgrade equipment though. After demoing many irons, I purchased a set of Taylor Made Burner Plus (4-AW). I then outfitted my bag with Cleveland XL 270, 10.5 Ultralight Driver and Cleveland Mashie 3 Hybrid. I can already tell a difference.

I am looking forward to my second "life" in golf and now I have a place like THP to help live it more throughly. I look forward to being here

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

You're local to a good group, join us on the course soon!

Welcome. The THP Tour Van was in Dallas this year for an event. Lots of other Dallas area THPers here.

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Some great Dallas THPers you should get a round in with them for sure!

Welcome! to THP.....just take everything Jman and niteowl03 say, and do the reverse and you will be fine :banana:

Welcome to THP. Get to an event when you can. A nicer bunch you will never meet!J.

Welcome to paradise!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Welcome to THP ! Glad you joined in !

welcome...

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Glad you're back into the game.

Welcome to THP!!!

Thanks to all for your warm welcome! I am certainly glad to back in the game. Pretty much all I have been thinking about!

Welcome to THP!

Back