SeeMore Putters Thread

SeeMore had an inventory boo boo and thought they had the black pure grip for my putter in stock. Cody called, said what happened, said they'd ship it for next day delivery. We talked about throwing on a feeltec oversize cause I said it'd probably be a good replacement for a slim 3.0.

Got the confirmation email with next day air, and a note that my putter will come with a slim 3.0 installed. Dumbfounded by the level of customer service.

Stuff like this, more than anything else, is why I like this company so dang much. This is going above and beyond when they didn't have to, I had a similar experience today regarding the new Private Reserve headcovers, they always blow my mind.

Awesome. Makes me want to roll NOTHING else than a SeeMore based on their service alone.

Stuff like this, more than anything else, is why I like this company so dang much. This is going above and beyond when they didn't have to, I had a similar experience today regarding the new Private Reserve headcovers, they always blow my mind.

Cory felt so bad and I was just like no biggie man I understand inventory mess ups. I was happy with the next day shipping upgrade cause I'd still get to use it Saturday. Grip upgrade wasn't at all necessary but completely appreciated.

Someone please find out if they are ever going to make the x series in LH. They initially said yes but I havent heard anything else about it.

Someone please find out if they are ever going to make the x series in LH. They initially said yes but I havent heard anything else about it.

Boy if there was only a social network where you could ask a question directly to the company. Make it small, like 140 total characters. Then you could ask them directly.

We should invent that

Boy if there was only a social network where you could ask a question directly to the company. Make is small, like 140 total characters. Then you could ask them directly.

We should invent that

I hate you Joe. What were you saying about interpersonal skills again? Haha

Boy if there was only a social network where you could ask a question directly to the company. Make is small, like 140 total characters. Then you could ask them directly.

We should invent that

#blutroll lol

Picked up the Si3 from the shop today and went and rolled it a little during lunch. Feels great. I can't wait to get a little more practice with the whistle shaft and hit the course with it this weekend.

Good looking out Daniel.

I'm in... and then there were 32 lol

Stupid question, if you have no followers does your re-tweet actually count as a re-tweet LOL

I'm in... and then there were 32 lol

Stupid question, if you have no followers does your re-tweet actually count as a re-tweet LOL

haha yes, plus, it'll show up for them in #TheOpen lists.

Picked up the Si3 from the shop today and went and rolled it a little during lunch. Feels great. I can't wait to get a little more practice with the whistle shaft and hit the course with it this weekend.

I have that headcover on my mFGP2 and love it, I get a ton of compliments on it while playing!!!

Took advantage of the PGASS sale a week or so ago, and my Si3 came while I was away.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374249276.636414.jpg
Normally I'd cut it down and flatten it out first, but it felt so nice on the carpet, I pulled the PTM1 for it today. No practice putts, and I dropped a 12 footer for par on 1.

I took the Si3W out for my 2nd putting lesson and then played 18 holes after work.

I will say that the Whistle shaft really fits my natural putting style compared to the straight shaft. My distance control was awesome today, and I dropped a couple long putts with it, even though they had just punched the greens and they weren't rolling smooth.

I'm really liking this better than the FGP Mallet so far. I wasn't sure whether I'd like the Feeltec oversized grip since I had never felt one, but it was a great choice for me.

Taking my pretty little db4 out for its maiden test run tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how it performs.

Taking my pretty little db4 out for its maiden test run tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how it performs.

I'm eager to see how you adjust the the switch to a dot moreso than the putter. I'm pretty positive you'll really like the flatstick, but that dot will take some effort. Shoul dbe a good move for you though in the long run.

I rolled the m2c to the tune of 30 putts today with 3 birdies. Damn good day for me anytime. So pretty.

I have never rolled a SeeMore putter before, but with all the love for them on here plus all the positive comments I have heard else where I am going to have to find one to try out. They sure make some great looking putters that is obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So....put the ScottyMore Newi2 back in the bag yesterday and rolled the ball better than I have in quite sometime. I was very hot and cold with the SeeCameron Si.6. I was either missing everything or making everything from everywhere. Yesterday for pretty much the entire round I was having confidence that I was going to make stuff. I rolled several 12-18 footers in and had a couple of 25+ footers just burn the edges. The feel was nice, it was good to have the SuperStroke Slim back in my hands. All around it was just a nice putting round and for a change my putter bailed me out a couple times instead of throwing me overboard.

So....put the ScottyMore Newi2 back in the bag yesterday and rolled the ball better than I have in quite sometime. I was very hot and cold with the SeeCameron Si.6. I was either missing everything or making everything from everywhere. Yesterday for pretty much the entire round I was having confidence that I was going to make stuff. I rolled several 12-18 footers in and had a couple of 25+ footers just burn the edges. The feel was nice, it was good to have the SuperStroke Slim back in my hands. All around it was just a nice putting round and for a change my putter bailed me out a couple times instead of throwing me overboard.

Haha no name conglomeration on the SeeMore dude... Just that hack copy Newport.

The si2 is such a great putter... Glad it's back in the bag and rolling well.

Back