What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a 39, 39, 78 at my home course. I was happy with that considering I had three 3 putts and also a lost ball on one hole. After my last round where I shot an 87 the turnaround was nice.

Shot my PB today. 76! Two over 37 on the front. Was even par on the back coming to the 15th tee. Then my phone rang. Looked at the caller ID and it was my soon to be ex-wife. Sent it to VM. She called right back, again to VM. When she called the third time I thought there must be an emergency and took the call. The #$@#^% started bitching that she wanted to go get her hair done. Under our agreement today is her day to take care of our daughter. I was so upset I couldn't get my head back in the game. Bogied the last four holes for 39.

I'm still fired up about the 76 but it could have been better.........

Congratulations!!!

Shot 81 at Heritage Harbor just outside of Tampa yesterday. Thought we were going to get pummeled by the storms, but as they approached, they disappeared. Somewhat happy with my round considering how much I'm changing things with my swing. I somehow got very flat with my takeaway, causing my swing plane to get all out of whack and giving me a hook/ draw (since I was 14 when I started playing, the ball has always gone R to L...). I hit 10/14 fairways, but only hit 5 greens. The good news is that the majority of my misses were from less than 120 out, which sounds bad, but they were dead on-line and just flew the green. Me thinks it has to do with the improved swing and getting better contact/ more power which is something I can easily adjust to. They've recently plugged the greens at HH, which made putting a challenge but I finished with 31 putts.

i shot a 80/72 today at Waters Edge in Worth, IL. (its a really nice course designed by Gary Koch the pga announcer). I play here quite a bit because its only 15min from my office so i can get in those early rounds and still stroll into work at a reasonable hour....

43 on the front 9, followed by a 37 on back 9. 95 degs and Humid!

Bay city country club today.
Couldn't get loose, as I am without a doubt the least flexible person i know of. Shot a 55 on the front.
On the back, I had my best nine ever with a 43.

Breaking 100 still an accomplishment, but wow what a frustrating start to my day.

League later. Hoping closer to 43 than 55.

What. A. Day.

37/38-75 and made another hyron believer.

Top score is mine.

ybu9ety7.jpg

ysynedar.jpg

85 yesterday on a wet Iron Horse course.

79 at Granite Falls South from the tips, course rating of 71.4. 37 putts makes me no happy, but my swing felt good and i figured out how to control a fade.

Played 36 today shot a 92 & 96 those were the scores and the temps brutal !!!!

42/43 for an 85. Almost what I predicted.

Shot 74 today in our club's weekday money game. Had 14 pars and 4 bogies. I hit more greens than yesterday, but I never had a birdie look better than 20 ft.

79 from the blues yea more later

Followed up my PB of 76 yesterday with a 78 today. Funny thing is that I'm not hitting anything great. Just doing everything okay and the final numbers are looking good. My last 5 nine hole scores are 37, 37, 39,40,38.

I went out for a round today after work. Shot my new PB of 85.

42/43

I'm really pumped. What a perfect time for the hard work to be paying off. I felt ready last week and this just have me a little more confidence.

I hit so many good shots. I am realistic and know I'm gonna miss one every once in a while. I had 2 ob. One I came out if an 8 iron and found a creek. The other one is the one shot of the round that frustrated me. 16 is a carry over water. I've had my troubles there in the past but wasn't worried about the water today. I knew if all else failed I would hit a fade and the bailout is over there. The guy mowing stopped in the bailout area and my last thought was don't hit it there. I came through and hit a block straight left. Over the water and into the woods on the left. I should have stepped back and gathered myself. But, all things considered I had a blast out there today.

So much confidence in the 588 irons. I pulled the 5 altitude a few times and it was perfect. The MTs were all stars. One shot comes to mind. On 17 I hit a good drive and had 150 left, uphill so playing about 160. I decided that I'd play it for the back if the green so 170ish. That's give me a little extra I needed it. Hit the 6MT perfectly and it was about 25 feet away from the hole. 2 putt for par was nice after the double on 16. The TTs and wedges were rock stars as always.

1 birdie
6 pars
8 bogeys
2 pars

u9y4avu2.jpg

Another personal best from Team Paradise and even a Team Paradise supporter getting in on the act! #peakingattherighttime

Great rounds Jman and Smallville!

Shot 78, playing from 7182. Felt a lot worse than what it was as I absolutely struggled with the driver today. Might have been my worst day driving of the year. Short game was on though and made some up and downs that I no business making.

Shot a 45-41 today got a tip from the head pro and trying to implement the swing change. I am hoping when I get the feel down I will be playing so good golf

Played 9 with Deano tonight. We played a combination tee at my course that plays about 3150 yards -- Just trying to vary the types of tee shots and approaches a bit.

Hit 7 of 9 greens, but only managed +1 37. I had some very close putts, but soft conditions left some less than ideal putting lines knocking my ball away from the cup on a couple occasions. Not upset about the round though, and enjoyed a couple of different tee boxes I am not used to playing.

Played 9 with Canadan at his tough home course

Shot a 46, some good things and bad out there.

Hit 5 of 7 fairways, the 2 I missed I hit OB and my re-tee also hit the fairway, 1 drive with driver, the rest were 3w

Had a 3rd penalty stroke that was just pure stupidity, wont happen again

Ended with 3 straight doubles, partially due to the last 2 comments.

So all in all, not too shabby, could have been better, but could have been worse.

Back to work!

Yeah, and every time you screwed up, you dropped a ball and knocked it stiff. Time to stop thinking and just hit the ball Deano! You played so much better relaxed and loose with birdie/par not on the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back