The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they were at least productive...wait con calls are never. Cc's on Saturday...nobody wants to work

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah, not so much. The person leading the call actually made the conscious decision to take an extended and complete outage rather than route application traffic to the backup site which was just sitting there unused.

Justification: It's too confusing

I shot a 44 with two birdies on the front today. Same score without any birdies on the back. It's getting real close to being the most frustrated year I've ever had playing golf. I'm also tired of blaming my game on a physical problem. I came real close to not heading to the course today. The Morgan Cup excitement got my juices going. My love for this game has slowly left me. It it wasn't for my wife and golf buddies, I could see myself hanging up my sticks. After my round today, my friends asked me, whats wrong Bill, you look down? I said there is only one golfer in my family and it's not me. Truth hurts.

I shot a 44 with two birdies on the front today. Same score without any birdies on the back. It's getting real close to being the most frustrated year I've ever had playing golf. I'm also tired of blaming my game on a physical problem. I came real close to not heading to the course today. The Morgan Cup excitement got my juices going. My love for this game has slowly left me. It it wasn't for my wife and golf buddies, I could see myself hanging up my sticks. After my round today, my friends asked me, whats wrong Bill, you look down? I said there is only one golfer in my family and it's not me. Truth hurts.
Keep your head up buddy , Lots of good swings left in that young body !

The Official Rant of the Day

I promise that the ATL Invitational in a few weeks will rejuvenate your love for the game. Cant wait to meet the mythical Mrs Graybush!!

Take 2 weeks off and quit.
Seriously, I hate to hear you're feeling this way but the sun will come up tomorrow & the grass will still be green. I'm out of cliches right now but know that it really is a new day & a new round.

Hate to hear you are down about your game, but it will turn around. I am probably not the best one to listen to when it comes to golf advice since I have never even broken 90, but maybe you should just not worry about score for a while and just play for the pure love if it. Hope I am not putting my nose where it doesn't belong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Keep your head up buddy , Lots of good swings left in that young body !

I promise that the ATL Invitational in a few weeks will rejuvenate your love for the game. Cant wait to meet the mythical Mrs Graybush!!

Looking forward to it Dev!

Take 2 weeks off and quit.
Seriously, I hate to hear you're feeling this way but the sun will come up tomorrow & the grass will still be green. I'm out of cliches right now but know that it really is a new day & a new round.

Hate to hear you are down about your game, but it will turn around. I am probably not the best one to listen to when it comes to golf advice since I have never even broken 90, but maybe you should just not worry about score for a while and just play for the pure love if it. Hope I am not putting my nose where it doesn't belong.

Thanks guys.

I gave my Morgan Cup Team (Albatross) some good advice yesterday evening via a PM. Today I drop the hatchet on my own head today. :confused2: Tomorrow is a new day. Rant is over and tomorrow is a new day :thumb:

It happens to us all at some point OG. I have had these moments with my game but the good times and the good shots keep me coming back!

I have never before been sunburned on the backside of my knees.

Holy effin crap does it hurt!

#lessonlearned

#lessonlearned
SPF1000?

#lessonlearned

There & the top of your feet sucks. Aloe & sunblock will be your friends tomorrow.

Worst burn I ever had was the back of my legs, and the soles of my feet.... falling asleep on the beach in Mexico became a very painfull vacation.

Worst burn I ever had was the back of my legs, and the soles of my feet.... falling asleep on the beach in Mexico became a very painfull vacation.
Mexico???
Did you fall asleep or pass out?

I hate the "For Worse" parts of marriage. I much prefer the "For Better" parts. Trying to remain calm when my wife is being irrational is really difficult.

I hate the "For Worse" parts of marriage. I much prefer the "For Better" parts. Trying to remain calm when my wife is being irrational is really difficult.
Hang in there buddy. The "for better" is just around the corner.

That's why we have beer stores.

We've all been there. I hate that you are in that place now. Sorry.

Maybe take a little break and try to come back with a fresh mental approach.

Also, having experienced some recently myself I have to chime in and say physical stuff is not an excuse.

Wife "Why do you drink so much."
Me "'Cause you're crazy. Stop being crazy & I'll quit drinking!"

I am just tired of supporting myself and her emotionally. When is it my turn to focus on myself? I guess we all go through these things but it has me pretty bummed out right now.

Hang in there bud! I think I should come up and hack it around Monroe CC with you with a 12 pack and we'll get it fixed!

I really wish Morgan Cup coverage happened all weekend. Got all amped up for media day, and all of the awesome update that arrived on the days before..... and then the lull begins.... Hopefully I can catch the coverage, last year I ended up missing all of it.

Hang in there OG. Your to good a guy to be down. Things will turn around for you I'm sure.

I am just tired of supporting myself and her emotionally. When is it my turn to focus on myself? I guess we all go through these things but it has me pretty bummed out right now.

Never dude. You've always got to be there for her so not much time to focus on you. That's why I plan to wait as long as possible before getting married (if I even do).

Never dude. You've always got to be there for her so not much time to focus on you. That's why I plan to wait as long as possible before getting married (if I even do).

While it is true you're there for your spouse all the time, it doesn't at all mean you can't be there for yourself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back