Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Merged with a larger, universal thread about avatars.

Master Splinter approves of THP

Since I'm new I'll explain my stuff here. Castellar is the name the would be printed on the back of my jerey if I made it to the NFL....that didnt work out! And the avatar: well the sandman doesnt need an explanation

Combo of last name/college/year I graduated. Avatar is simple.

My initials + golfer = NBCgolfer

The avatar was already created for me by the nice people at NBC sports. :act-up:

Username: I'm left handed and a huge Notre Dame fan. Avatar: Again, I'm a huge Notre Dame fan. I graduated from there and had the honor of being one of the Leprechauns my Junior year.

SNUSooner is a combination of where I went to college (Southern Nazarene University) and my favorite college sports team, the Oklahoma Sooners. The avatar should be self explanatory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Google Fiber!

Google-Fiber-Rabbit.jpg

My toy is a Mustang Bullitt, and since it's a limited production car, it has a serial number which is #5339.

My avatar is said car.

User name is simple, it's my name. Avatar is a picture of myself signing autographs for some kids with the soccer team I play for

Well I've been using this username since I was in high school and probably at some point should have changed it. However it seems to just follow me to all the forums I go on. I'm Greek and very proud of it. I'm by no means a god unless there is one for being a God of mediocre golfing haha. The "X" stands for the first letter of my name in Greek.

My avatars will routinely change to portray different mythical Greek God or statues from Greek art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I definitely like Nate's avatar! :D

Mine is easy - last name is Smith :alien2:

I like Nates new User Title.

Just a pic of me looking nice and purty.

Name is my last name followed by my initials. But you can call me Rancey :)

my avatar is #10 tee looking out to the hole at Lick Creek in Pekin,Il. And ofcoers my username is my last name. sounds like the beer so i have always been called that.

User name is because I'm in Philly and have a blog with the same name. Avatar is me and my daughter along the 5th at TPC Stadium at PGA West earlier this year. If I changed my user name, it'd prob be Mav or C-Mav since that's what most people call me. Or just Chris.

Taps away

Username is part of my last name & my nickname through high school.

My original avatar was a pumkin I carved to look like Jack Skelington (Nightmare Before Christmas): He has a good grin!
175x400px-LM-e9a39c2b_avatar6320_1.jpeg

Next avatar was from Tropic Thunder. We were discussing mallet putters & someone put in this pic saying "Never go full mallet!" Cracked me up so I adopted it:
images

Current one is a photo I took on vacation. Just liked it!
IMG_0255_zps3474ae30.jpg

Last edited:
Levell - refers to John Levell Starks #3 former New York Knicks player. I'm a huge Knicks fan and was always an even bigger John Starks fan. "The Dunk"

Profile picture is me playing in a tournament in Iceland :)

Curly was my nickname in high school.

My avatar is me on my city course hacking away.

Profile pic is part of the avionics package at my day job. Hard to see but at 31,000 feet we had a ground speed of 611 knots which is 704 mph.

I want to find a new pic. Time to start looking.

Well I'm a huge fan of the movie and have used that username for quite some time on a lot of boards.

Avatar is a pic of my son and I on our recent trip to France/Spain hiking the camino de santiago.

Username is a description of how I play...just hacking around the course. My avatar right now is a picture of myself, my 2 brothers and one of my nephews after a round of golf at UGA course.

Back