Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such an odd feeling. You really do feel like there's a bit of freedom to choose after it's all over. I tried to take things out of the bag just to say I did at first.

Why? I'm not sure I understand?

Hawk summed it up pretty well. It wasnt a shot at anyone. I love it.

You and I need to chat.

Chat me up big boy.

I liked everything you said about them in your review, I need to go read it again.

Chat me up big boy.

I liked everything you said about them in your review, I need to go read it again.

I'm headed into town for the day right now, I'll holler at you tonight whenever I get back home, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Pondering a Cobra Amp Cell driver. I have last years Amp driver but am not crazy about it. I got "fitted" at my local golf shop and they recommended I go with the 11.5*. Against my better judgment I listened and all I do is hit high fly balls. It's like playing baseball again. I know many people enjoy this driver and I really do like Cobra's equipment. Any thought? What are people's thoughts on the stock shafts. I have read that if you typically use a regular (which I do) to get the stiff. Also have heard from some it lacks a bit in the distance department. Not a huge deal for me as long as it is forgiving. Thanks all.
2013-amp-driver-1_5.png

I love my AMP Cell a.ka. "Orange Crush"....I will note that you will need to switch out the stock shaft or go up a flex than normal......here is a link to the thread that has a lot of good info on various members and their experiences with the AMP Cell and AMP Cell Pro....

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...P-CELL-Driver-amp-AMP-CELL-Pro-Driver-Preview

Amp Cell 2/3 Hybrid

+1..I own one and although I have only had it in the bag for a few rounds.....it gives me exactly what you want....good distance off the tee when it's tight.....

Pondering what shaft to put into this G15 Driver head i picked up without breaking the bank.

I might need some ideas THPers:

I have the 18 degree XHP hybrid that I am really enjoying, but I have no cliub in between that and my 5i.

Suggestions on how to fill it? Maybe an altitude 4i?

I have the 18 degree XHP hybrid that I am really enjoying, but I have no cliub in between that and my 5i.

Thought you had already ordered the altitude?

I filled the gap between my 17* and my 5i with a 23* AMP Cell hybrid... I have only played a couple of rounds, but it's filled my gap nicely... For what it's worth I use my 5i on shots that are 170-175....then 23* hybrid 175-190....17* 190-210....anything over that its course management to a yardage that will leave me with a nice wedge in.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Building your own phone poles with those?

*bulgy eyed smiley face thing*

All the feedback of PXi, with reduced spin numbers that I need.... Can't beat that.

I need to get back on a monitor.

pondering between the Ogio Grom XX bag and the Sun Moutain Four 5 stand bag. love the look of both...i like how the Grom has more pockets but the Four 5 is significantly less weight...any recommendations between the 2? pricing wise, they're the same price...

I use the Grom XX and love it! It is heavier though. If you walk often I may opt for the sun mountain. I mix it up and it's fine to backpack it but I wouldn't do it regularly. Works well on a push cart also. Tons of "useful" pockets. Mine is packed and I feel prepared for anything. As usual, it may be overkill.

Sent from the Galaxy Note 2

Just sent an offer on a Daddy Long Legs.

FW wood shafts. Jman to the rescue!

I get a little cray cray with the B Asha 4s and the soft tip. Need something a bit more stable.

I get a little cray cray with the B Asha 4s and the soft tip. Need something a bit more stable.

I'm about to go a little crazy up in here but... B Asha 5s?

I just sent a Kusala White 56s to Beags. Maybe you can wrestle it from him.

I'm about to go a little crazy up in here but... B Asha 5s?

Honestly unsure if I would see that much difference. Okie James was recommending me in the VTS I believe.

Stability for your cray-cray self, we can figure that out. I have a thought or three.

I just sent a Kusala White to Beags. Maybe you can wrestle it from him.

Hmmm...considering I know zero to zilch about shafts I defer to the gurus!

Honestly unsure if I would see that much difference. Okie James was recommending me in the VTS I believe.

I think going straight off memory that it is quite a bit more tip stiff.

But you are right to ask James, he'll have you in the right direction in no time.

Mind. Read.

Kusala White in a 3W is going to be so stupid.

I think going straight off memory that it is quite a bit more tip stiff.

But you are right to ask James, he'll have you in the right direction in no time.

I think 4s is like 4432 or 5432. Would think I need something like a 4 in the tip and in the 60-70 gram range.

Of course this is what happens when I think and don't listen. Ramble about something I know nothing about.

They are pretty though. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back