Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

I never said anything about the "old" part, just the "coot"!

I'll have to agree that is not a very good definition of you guys!

Looking forward to it you old coot :thumb: :D

Yea but I drink more prune juice than you old coots do :drinks:

Jack Daniels and dr pepper does not really constitute prune juice partner

Just sent my payment off. I'm in fellas, for both the Invitational and the Sunday round! Can't wait to see everyone again.

Just sent my payment off. I'm in fellas, for both the Invitational and the Sunday round! Can't wait to see everyone again.

Great news! Did someone drop or did another foursome get in?

Awesome Wade! Glad you'll be making it!

We (my two best guys and I) are leaving MD Thursday afternoon and should...more like hope to... be in the area by early afternoon Friday. Travel gods being what they are it's hard to say for sure that we will be there by then.

Is it possible to join the Friday round last minute? Or give someone a shout Friday morning?

Last edited:

Way to go Wade! :blob:

Way to go Wade. Im Glad you could squeeze in .Atlanta stop will have a strong Morgan cup showing.

Way to go Wade. Im Glad you could squeeze in .

Buddy I hope we get to tee it up soon! I've always wanted to take a ride with the Intimadator
:bulgy-eyes:

Buddy I hope we get to tee it up soon! I've always wanted to take a ride with the Intimadator
:bulgy-eyes:
Same here Bill it would make my day buddy. Although you might need to pull those seat belts tight .

I'm worried about surviving all those dang trees at TC . The rest is gravy .

Last edited:
Go ahead and throw me in with you old coots if ya still have room. Maybe I can hitch a ride up with Dawg.

HOT DANG!!! That Trophy Club doesn't stand a chance now. The four of us will wear that place out!

After seeing the awesome review on this course by ATLgolfer I am super stoked about playing here. I can't wait.

We (my two best guys and I) are leaving MD Thursday afternoon and should...more like hope to... be in the area by early afternoon Friday. Travel gods being what they are it's hard to say for sure that we will be there by then.

Is it possible to join the Friday round last minute? Or give someone a shout Friday morning?

LeeB, I haven't made any arrangements with the course yet. If the list stays like it is, three 3-somes, it shouldn't be a problem to fit in three more golfers. Let's touch base through this week and stay in touch while you are traveling.

Brief update and re-posting on the Sunday rounds:

Likely:

Wadesworld
Canadan

TopDogg
T2GRN18
LeeB18
Youngbuck
Dhill
JLit26
cpljohnst
Greg Kulbick
ATL

Possible:

JSkittle
JT

Updating the list to include Wade. Solid turnout so far, but I'd love to get a few more in.

Awesome that you got in and are going to make it down Wade.

"OMG it's getting close!" bump

That's awesome, Wade! Have fun!

Brief update and re-posting on the Sunday rounds:

Likely:

Wadesworld
Canadan

TopDogg
T2GRN18
LeeB18
Youngbuck
Dhill
JLit26
cpljohnst
Greg Kulbick
ATL

Possible:

JSkittle
JT

Updating the list to include Wade. Solid turnout so far, but I'd love to get a few more in.

Family reunion Sunday for me (three hours north of ATL)

Glad to see Wade make it in!!! Who did we lose?

Back