Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Well heck, you should be ready then, KellyBo is showing you how to do it.
120_254_golf-07.gif

I'm a better porch rocker than golfer these days you old coot :act-up:

Hey now, you're the one that married her! Certainly you understand why she is in high demand!!!

Kelly rocks.

ditto :thumb:

An auction for who gets paired with KellyBo would probably raise a few bucks, but the real money machine would be an auction to NOT be paired with me.

Have some news on the Friday round. THPer MaryC really delivered for us. We have 4 tee times at Olde Atlanta, with the 1st at 2pm. The others follow every 9 minutes. The rate will be $39 plus tax. I do need to give the club a count THIS Thursday and give back any unused times. Please let me know if you'll be playing.

MaryC, will be joining us for nine holes. She's been working through an elbow injury and can't play in the Invitational but didn't want to miss out seeing you guys at her home course.

ATL - Olde Atlanta was unavailable for Sunday.

You know what I'm excited about right now? Finding out which one of my Atlanta brothers (or sister Kelly) is going to be my TEAMMATE! YUSS!!!

You and Kelly as teammates would be deadly. #nofair

Have some news on the Friday round. THPer MaryC really delivered for us. We have 4 tee times at Olde Atlanta, with the 1st at 2pm. The others follow every 9 minutes. The rate will be $39 plus tax. I do need to give the club a count THIS Thursday and give back any unused times. Please let me know if you'll be playing.

MaryC, will be joining us for nine holes. She's been working through an elbow injury and can't play in the Invitational but didn't want to miss out seeing you guys at her home course.

I'll be there, thanks!

That's a good plan, Barry. Teeing off at 2:00 will make driving to the course a little more bearable.

We'll keep the Sunday golf at TC.

Wow! I'm certainly in for that!

Friday golf list - And when they can play:

Likely
Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
V.man - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon
flog2424 - afternoon
Sparksjr - 2pm or later

Possible:
LeeB18 +2 people. Will depend on travel plans
JTnumbers may play depending on tee time.

We've got nine probables, anyone else want to join in? Thinking about a first tee time in the 2pm range. I'm still leaning toward The Trophy Club as its most likely the only practice round for a few on the list, its close to hotel and is relatively inexpensive. However it might mean 3 rounds in a row at the same course for those also planning on Sunday rounds. I don't mind looking around for other options if the group is open to a different course for Friday. Please let me know your thoughts.
I'd much prefer the Trophy Club as that will probably be my only preview time.

I guess I should have been on THP last night to add my input. Oh well.
This is a good rate for Friday and still a chance to play with THPers on a course I've yet to see. Who was it that had the cliff notes yardage book on the TC? I might need one of those for the tourney.

I'm in for Friday at either. Whatever gets set up, I'm down.

This is a good rate for Friday and still a chance to play with THPers on a course I've yet to see. Who was it that had the cliff notes yardage book on the TC? I might need one of those for the tourney.

Shoot me a PM with your email address. FYI I printed it out and went thru ATL's course review thread and made a ton of notes on it.

It's in the review thread

Shoot me a PM with your email address. FYI I printed it out and went thru ATL's course review thread and made a ton of notes on it.
PM on the way. Thanks a lot!

Some awesome THPer also put together a review thread for TC. You may want to check that one out.

Put me onto the definite list!

Oh, I already have. Working on committing it to memory now.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Some awesome THPer also put together a review thread for TC. You may want to check that one out.

QFT, yes he is awesome, very awesome!

Sorry Wluker. I'm hoping you'll enjoy Olde Atlanta. Wish we could have gotten it for Sunday so we could have made everyone happy. Just not in the cards. Olde Atlanta's closest sister course, Windermere, is converting to Bermuda greens this summer so member play is super heavy on weekends at Olde Atlanta right now.

Just want to say thanks to the guys putting in work to get us Friday and Sunday rounds. I hope THP comes my way next year and I will return the favor.

Thanks again guys!

Man, I sure wish I could make one or both of the extra rounds. Gonna miss Taco Mac on Saturday night as well. While I will enjoy the time with my lovely bride, I hate to miss hanging out with THPers.

Sorry Wluker. I'm hoping you'll enjoy Olde Atlanta. Wish we could have gotten it for Sunday so we could have made everyone happy. Just not in the cards. Olde Atlanta's closest sister course, Windermere, is converting to Bermuda greens this summer so member play is super heavy on weekends at Olde Atlanta right now.
Barry, we will do our damnedest to get there for this. I will try to keep you abreast of our whereabouts. May need some flares to guide us in once we make our approach

My brother will likely play with us Sunday.

Ten days to go until THE Atlanta Invitational! Still undecided about getting a room or commuting. Think there will be any partying going on Saturday night? :drinks::friends::banana:

Back