The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

If anyone is interested in playing rounds before the event, Wed, Thurs or Fri, or the days after the event for those that are staying longer, assuming something isn't already setup beforehand with THP, PM me and I can set up some tee times. Rates then will probably be $45 for Sun and Snow, $55 for Wolf for morning rounds, $10-$15 cheaper for afternoon rounds. I can book 7 with me and if any more are needed I can get another member to come out and take some people out also. Can also setup something on another course if you want to play a different course also.

I'd be up to a round on Friday on the course we won't be playing. Also J4U and I were thinking of 36 at Primm on Thursday.

If anyone is interested in playing rounds before the event, Wed, Thurs or Fri, or the days after the event for those that are staying longer, assuming something isn't already setup beforehand with THP, PM me and I can set up some tee times. Rates then will probably be $45 for Sun and Snow, $55 for Wolf for morning rounds, $10-$15 cheaper for afternoon rounds. I can book 7 with me and if any more are needed I can get another member to come out and take some people out also. Can also setup something on another course if you want to play a different course also.
Thanks for the generous offer, James. Unfortunately my itinerary doesn't really allow for an extra round this trip. Maybe we can get together again at Thanksgiving, as we will be down again then.

Other THPrs - you should take James up on this. Fun course and he's a good guy to play with.

$685 for my flight on Wed- Monday. Could've got it for $490, but had a 9 hours layover in Denver... no thanks! lol.
I'll do the fitting tomorrow, and give that guy a break today!

That would have been plenty of time to play 18 @ Green Valley Ranch right by the airport...boo! But then again your clubs would have still been on lock down and playing another set not good for the weekend...so close.

I'd be up to a round on Friday on the course we won't be playing. Also J4U and I were thinking of 36 at Primm on Thursday.

Looks like a very early flight needs to be booked on Thursday then...good good

I might be up for Thursday golf. I'll have to see what the better half wants to do though. I'd like to get in a pre-competition round. So I can play well, and suck when it matters.

Looks like a very early flight needs to be booked on Thursday then...good good

36 on Friday then and afternoon round Thursday. Its all good since its VEGAS BABY!

I'd be interested in a late morning round on Friday.

What time would I need to be in by on Friday to take advantage of a Friday round?

What time would I need to be in by on Friday to take advantage of a Friday round?
I think we'll know more and can plan it once the itinerary comes out. I'm hoping to get a round in before check-in. I'll be in Vegas around 10am.

36 on Friday then and afternoon round Thursday. Its all good since its VEGAS BABY!

Ha, your Vegas days and times are already messed up...not looking good. Except for the calves of course, always.

Flight booked. Didn't want to take the chance of not getting my preferred flight. I get in Friday at 3PM, leave Monday morning at 12:50AM

AWESOME!! My passport arrived just now. So, we're a week away from booking flight/rooms/rental vehicle. Love that things are falling into place.

Who is playing a practice round Friday afternoon ? I'd really like to get at least 9 holes or more in before Saturday I'm landing Friday morning at 940 so I would think afternoon should be good

Once the itinerary comes out I can setup times. Shouldn't be an issue having a morning round and then a afternoon round for later arrivals. Probably do the morning round about 7am and afternoon 1-2ish.

got my b fit on i'm ready to go! i am gonna go low and win big in vegas!

My wife is messing up my plans. She tells me she has to be at meeting wed-fri. We were scheduled to fly out Thursday. Looks like I'm coming Friday morning and she will follow.

You boys are in trouble now. Hahahahaha

Who is playing a practice round Friday afternoon ? I'd really like to get at least 9 holes or more in before Saturday I'm landing Friday morning at 940 so I would think afternoon should be good

Wolf creek? In mesquite?
Heard its pretty nice.

My wife is messing up my plans. She tells me she has to be at meeting wed-fri. We were scheduled to fly out Thursday. Looks like I'm coming Friday morning and she will follow.

You boys are in trouble now. Hahahahaha
Bobby Flays it is!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back