Round 1 - 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage

That was fun to watch! Incredible job by the guys doing the commentary!

I'm really looking forward to the next one tomorrow!

That was fun to watch! Incredible job by the guys doing the commentary!

I'm really looking forward to the next one tomorrow!

I agree. Better than watching the PGA on tv

This was so freaking awesome to watch. Can't wait to watch the next rounds! Thanks for putting this together EVERYONE that was involved. Amazing job by all involved.

Wonderful job by the volunteers on the video and commentary. Fantastic job by Morgan and JB on the video editing.

I muted the PGA coverage - it wasn't as important as the Morgan Cup.

Really looking forward to watching round 2!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I can't remember which hole this was on. Can you help me remember?

Anyway, this was amazing coverage. Everyone seemed to play great golf. The reaction on 17 was in large part due to me not making any putts since about, oh 8. It was a frustrating day on the greens. It was an amazing match though. Everybody played well. Brad played the golf of his life. Froggy was able to work his way around the greens to where it scared me everytime he hit a putt.

But I have to give alot of the praise to Freddie. I said it in the interview. I got down on myself for not holing more putts. This translated into my long game and I go in a funk for a few holes. Freddie was able to pick me up and get me going. He played some great shots and kept me going. I just holed the putt when it mattered.

That's why a great scramble partner is more than just a guy who can hit good golf shots. Freddie is a magic man. The mans knowledge and personality is just invaluable.

I'm about half an hour from being done. Great job by the volunteers running the cameras, calling the action and doing interviews. Really solid. The golf is fun to watch, too. So far it looks like a lot of solid shots but the putters were running a little cold on day 1.

I like how day 1 starts with the scramble format. Nice way to get things started.

gu7ygeby.jpg

I don't remember seeing this today? Oh, that's because I'm sneak peek of round 3.

Jman and I catching some round 1 coverage!

y6e5u4ar.jpg

gu7ygeby.jpg

I don't remember seeing this today? Oh, that's because I'm sneak peek of round 3.

I don't think I had started crying at that point but I was a nervous as I have ever been.

I don't think I had started crying at that point but I was a nervous as I have ever been.

it must have been contagious

Cookie and I have begun watching!

Quality is freaking awesome!

I am shocked at how good the quality is. Wasn't expecting this at all!

Puttin4bird just putted to a number with his partner already in. Love it!

Brittany Fell asleep before I ever made an appearance, I dint think she believes I was there.

WARD! GET LONGER SHORTS!!

You're showing too much thigh! Hahaha

You kick serious butt at the commentary though buddy! Bravo!!!

Castor, fowlered out...

uje6yve5.jpg

This is totally awesome! The commentary, the golf, all of it is just so good. In really like watching the interactions with all the staffers. Just effing cool.

Chunky what time are you going to watch? I chested and watched 20 minutes, but can't resume for awhile.

I had forgotten how much it hurt to get closed out on 17. The coverage was awesome.

Cookie and I have begun watching!

Quality is freaking awesome!
A viewing party at cookies! Vodkie and yuenglings I would assume

Chunky what time are you going to watch? I chested and watched 20 minutes, but can't resume for awhile.

I'm ready when you are. Just tell me when. Cookie just started on his own with no thoughts of anyone else...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! So freakin' awesome!

I'm sure it's been covered, but how did the points stand after the round 1 matches?

I'm ready when you are. Just tell me when. Cookie just started on his own with no thoughts of anyone else...

I need an hour and twenty probably. I'm 20 minutes ahead though. You coukd start in an hour and we'd be in the same spot.

I need an hour and twenty probably. I'm 20 minutes ahead though. You coukd start in an hour and we'd be in the same spot.

Doneski's

Back