Round 1 - 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage

Go time baby!!!
4ynu2ypu.jpg

Mike Dean went clutch too. Nice putt.

Yeah buddy working on my recap its uploading gives the whole story of the match

One of the cooliest experiences in my live happened on 18 in that round....Buck's drive is in the trees by the driving range so we gotta play my "skied hybrid" I hit off the tee.

We have 215 to the pin...which was front edge...match all square and Buck and I both flushed our shots and hit the green with all our buddies cheering from the patio...it was awesome!!

When I hit that hybrid as soon as it left the clubface I looked at Buck and said...."I nutted it"....when it hit the green and the crowd cheered I almost jumped into Buck's arms I was so pumped!! LOL

Oh man. Chunky gets robbed.

Dude that putt was rolling right into the heart. Still don't know how it stopped!!

Nice win Thain and Ryan!

My gosh I'm crazy ready for the next two days of coverage.

One of the cooliest experiences in my live happened on 18 in that round....Buck's drive is in the trees by the driving range so we gotta play my "skied hybrid" I hit off the tee.

We have 215 to the pin...which was front edge...match all square and Buck and I both flushed our shots and hit the green with all our buddies cheering from the patio...it was awesome!!

When I hit that hybrid as soon as it left the clubface I looked at Buck and said...."I nutted it"....when it hit the green and the crowd cheered I almost jumped into Buck's arms I was so pumped!! LOL

That's awesome. What a cool feeling!

Sounds like the yorkem/cookie/wake/dean match was a nail biter. Great job guys.

This is incredibly done. 20 minutes in and wow!

Great pitch shot by Jake on 17.

Jake you are two gloves dude. Spitting image!

Soooooo who wants to watch 2nd round with me on Sunday morning? I'm off the grid tomorrow with Duty Daddies

Soooooo who wants to watch 2nd round with me on Sunday morning? I'm off the grid tomorrow with Duty Daddies

No can do buddy. I'm road tripping for golf on Sunday.

I've been in/out watching round one coverage. Great stuff! I'm guilty of skipping around as I haven't had time to sit down and watch it all. I'll catch up this weekend. Two shots that really stuck out were Tnolan's long putt and WCBM shot on #18! I know there is wayyyy more good stuff but those drew a WOW out of me as I skipped through.

Dammit it's over. I could watch this all night.

Back