The Rickie Fowler Thread

Another Top 20 in a major for the young Rickie. Getting better. A playoff run would be good now. I see that he's changed his swing alot; I don't know if that's good right now or bad.

Another Top 20 in a major for the young Rickie. Getting better. A playoff run would be good now. I see that he's changed his swing alot; I don't know if that's good right now or bad.

I think his swing change is for the better. To me it seems much more compact and simple. Which he said in an interview will give him more control and help avoid the big numbers, which I think haunts him the most.

I wonder if he's still mad at me. :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I wonder if he's still mad at me. :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I bet hes over it by now. He's now mad at Dan for telling him he needs to untuck his ears.

Its kid of like getting a purple ribbon in kindergarten for showing up to the spelling Bee. He is the Gaylord Focker of the PGA Tour

BF you get any packages of rotten oranges?

Its kind of like getting a purple ribbon in kindergarten for showing up to the spelling Bee.

Yeah, rooting for top 20s is kind of funny, but when its all one can cling to, you gotta go with it right? :D

Its kid of like getting a purple ribbon in kindergarten for showing up to the spelling Bee. He is the Gaylord Focker of the PGA Tour

Nope no rotten oranges yet. He could care less about a hack like me. :laughing:

participation ribbon ftw!

Yeah, rooting for top 20s is kind of funny, but when its all one can cling to, you gotta go with it right? :D

Kinda like being in the Morgan Cup and hoping for a top 5.

From a fans point it's like rooting for your team to not be dead last. But for him, it could be something to use for his confidence...... Could be

Kinda like being in the Morgan Cup and hoping for a top 5.

Says the team in last.

But post of the day with ease...well done

While I believe he may be a tad bit overrated, consistently being ranked in the low 20's/ high 30's leads me to believe he is not terrible.... I think all the bright colors just put a bullseye on his back.

Dick Fowler...P.I.

[video=youtube_share;q4BPJ7-BuGU]http://youtu.be/q4BPJ7-BuGU[/video]

Dick Fowler...P.I.

[video=youtube_share;q4BPJ7-BuGU]http://youtu.be/q4BPJ7-BuGU[/video]

Reminds me of the Beastie Boys - Sabotage video

Was that his mom in the video?

That's a better look for you than the crap you usually trots out in.

This has potential

No

I guess I should have put up the huge sarcasm flag. It was a joke based on the older women in the video.

For a crummy new Talk Sports show, I think he handled both of these "situations" like a champ

To be fair he could kick a puppy and you would praise it right? :alien:

I kid of course.

Love the guys reactions of "Oh.....right....Fowler..."

Back