The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ones for the Warren G fans:

Awesome video

Bust a Move turned out pretty good too

WCBM, Canadan, DCBrad, and all others with a beard...

My best friend used to weigh 400 pounds at 5'9". First he had the surgery that makes your stomach pretty much a tube and got down to 285. Now that he opened up a Maaco and is working physically again (he's had a desk job the last 20+ years, and not eating all day long, along with being happy at work again, he's lost another 36 pounds in the last couple of months. All of his shirts he got for the shop are way too big now so he has to order more!

He is within 15 to 20 pounds of losing weight equal to carrying me around all day every day.

Amazing!

I think what I need is someone to follow me around and take food out of my hands when I go unconscious & start eating because I'm bored or stressed.

WCBM, Canadan, DCBrad, and all others with a beard...

That's two of my brothers lol! The other 3 (including me) could totally rock a busboy mustache - maybe a small Erol Flynn. But a beard? No way.

At least my sons look like they inherited my FIL's hair - guy is 75 & is a dead ringer for Bobby Knight.

I need to relay the beard shaving video to my employer, maybe they would get on board.

Exhausted. A sweet little 15 straight hours of hanging with the little devils on 4 hours of sleep. Serenity now!

Exhausted. A sweet little 15 straight hours of hanging with the little devils on 4 hours of sleep. Serenity now!

At least you didn't have me annoying you too much today too.

That would have been a welcome break.

That would have been a welcome break.

Well dammit Hawk.

I should have written a 2500 word review for you to edit. :alien:

Per CNN Breaking News email:

Smithsonian announces new species called olinguito and describes it as cross between house cat and teddy bear.

That thing looks adorable.

We need an animal pondering thread. I want one.

Looks more like a lemur to me
lemur-007.jpg

article-2394475-1B4E7025000005DC-217_634x586.jpg

Looks more like a lemur to me
lemur-007.jpg

article-2394475-1B4E7025000005DC-217_634x586.jpg

In the article link I posted they say it is part of the Procyonidae family (think Raccoons, etc)

Hello Banter-ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back