Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

2 more wake ups folks !!
Safe travels to those coming from out of town .

Where are you guys playing tomorrow? I may head over and say hello. My flight lands at like 2:50ish. Anyone else going to be around at like 5ish?

Have fun this weekend guys! Can't wait to hear how everything went.

Packing up and getting ready to leave in the morning. Nervous as hell. Had lightning stike the house on the first, wich caused all sorts of damage including flooding. Then a crazy four day work week has left my golf game lacking practice for two weeks. So I can't wait to meet everyone. Drive safe.

swing your swing

Where are you guys playing tomorrow? I may head over and say hello. My flight lands at like 2:50ish. Anyone else going to be around at like 5ish?

Olde Atlanta. Then somewhere for food and Braves game! Come join us.

I'm so glad this event is this weekend. Regardless of the weather, pace or ability of play, it will be awesome to see friendly faces that don't want something done for them.

I'm so glad this event is this weekend. Regardless of the weather, pace or ability of play, it will be awesome to see friendly faces that don't want something done for them.

I couldnt thank this post enough. I need to get away and hang with some THPers. Just pure fun. No BS. I love it.

Firebush or Graybush?

Firebush or Graybush?

Have fun guys cant wait to see some pictures and hear some stories. Wish I could join you but noticed it a bit late. Will be making it to the next one for sure.

Looking forward to seeing ya at the next one bolt!

Now I wish I was rooming with Ms Graybush. Haha

You might as well go for two. I heard Mrs Firebush was pretty hawt too :D

On the road. Heading north to Atlanta.

If the temperature this weekend is like it was today, we will be in for a treat. It was about 73 while I was running around this afternoon.

Updated Golf list for Friday the 16th at Olde Atlanta.
Course address: 5750 Olde Atlanta Parkway, Suwanee, GA 30024
Cost: $39 +tax
First tee time is 2:00pm
Holding 4 tee times - Need you to confirm attendance with me by tomorrow, Thursday the 8th by 2:00pm. Have to give unused tee times back to the course then for member play so need everyone on the awaiting confirmation list to let me know they are in or not. Thanks!
Online course guide can be found here: http://www.canongategolf.com/Locations/Olde-Atlanta/Map-323.html

Confirmed
Cpljohnst
Greg Kulbick
Dhill
Wluker17
Jlit26
MaryC
V.man
Sparksjr
Mightyquinn
Lockman850
Flog2424
Codybwallace
JTnumbers

driving from VA - planning on playing if traffic allows

LeeB
T2GRN18
Youngbuck

All full for golf on Friday guys! Looking forward to it!

Friday
1 - Cpljohnst / dhill / flog2424 / jtnumbers
2 - wlurker17 / jlit26 / codybwallace / lockman850
3 - vman / mightyquinn / greg kulbick / sparksjr
4 - maryC / leeb / t2grn18 / youngbuck

Ladies and Gents! Above are the details for the round tomorrow. I'm so excited that its here!
Big thanks to Dhill for putting together the above pairings for tomorrow. "The Virginians" are en route I believe and are ahead of schedule. If something comes up and they can't make it we'll adjust on the fly.

If the temperature this weekend is like it was today, we will be in for a treat. It was about 73 while I was running around this afternoon.

Yep, it was cooler than a cucumber just out of the fridge :thumb: I was sitting on the front porch this afternoon rocking in my chair and the cool breeze was blowing in my face. I was thinking man, this would be awesome weather for the weekend!

Canadan may indeed get his "pants" weather in Atlanta in August. I'm convinced that this cool weather is somehow his doing.

Looking forward to seeing ya at the next one bolt!

You might as well go for two. I heard Mrs Firebush was pretty hawt too :D

There is so much wrong with this picture...and it makes me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadan may indeed get his "pants" weather in Atlanta in August. I'm convinced that this cool weather is somehow his doing.

If the forecast holds, I'll probably be wearing pant as well.

I'm coming wouldn't miss this for nothing. I've got a bottle full of vicodin !

Tadashi! I need a quick fix on my iron play at the event! Please help!
I posted today and couldn't get an iron air borne

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This will be an epic weekend. We will have an absolute blast. We have jersey shore, Tennessee gentleman, GA's finest, NC broskis, Ohio chipotle lover and some Florida gators all
Mixed into a THP pot of awesomeness. Through some Sligo into the mix and you gets epic

This will be an epic weekend. We will have an absolute blast. We have jersey shore, Tennessee gentleman, GA's finest, NC broskis, Ohio chipotle lover and some Florida gators all
Mixed into a THP pot of awesomeness. Through some Sligo into the mix and you gets epic

Wow. Alabama will be represented also. And I don't mean that crappy school.

Hellinois!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Alabama will be represented also. And I don't mean that crappy school.

The back-to-back defending National Champions will be represented as well :alien:

The back-to-back defending National Champions will be represented as well :alien:

Hey, let's try to stay on topic here.

(Not because I keep thinking, "Spike the freaking football, Murray!!! Why can't you just spike the freaking ball!?!?!" Completely unrelated.)

Hey, let's try to stay on topic here.

(Not because I keep thinking, "Spike the freaking football, Murray!!! Why can't you just spike the freaking ball!?!?!" Completely unrelated.)

That last sentence just made me cry...................again.

Stop at the varsity and get a double trouble to go
You don't like Kevin?

If he eats that he might not make it to the Invitational.
A voice of sanity.

He should just get a burger and a orange shake. Should be good to go.
Literally.

If you like your digestive track, I recommend ignoring the above suggestion.
Another voice of sanity.

No gut bombs for me!
A wise man indeed.

Back