The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drawing from another thread (that will remain nameless), I expect War's approach with the courses to be something like this:

"I understand that your normal rate is $100. However, I feel like the service is only worth $30, so that's what we'll pay. Thanks."

Wow this is going to be an awesome time. Hmmm

Jealous.

#callmywifeplease

If the flights from Knoxville are still $150, I would tell her that you need to make the trip just so you can take advantage of that flight. That is a really incredible price -- easily cheaper than driving.

If the flights from Knoxville are still $150, I would tell her that you need to make the trip just so you can take advantage of that flight. That is a really incredible price -- easily cheaper than driving.

Tell me about it. I could easily do this trip under $500 but her exact words were "this new hobby (THP) is getting expensive!'

I think I brought it up too close to the Atlanta trip. lol

Drawing from another thread (that will remain nameless), I expect War's approach with the courses to be something like this:

"I understand that your normal rate is $100. However, I feel like the service is only worth $30, so that's what we'll pay. Thanks."

I hope he drops a, "I'm not sure you know who I am. I'm kind of a big deal around here."

Really excited for all these details to come out.

I hope he drops a, "I'm not sure you know who I am. I'm kind of a big deal around here."

Really excited for all these details to come out.

Both are pretty accurate statements.

Yippee skippee! Sound like a banging time in Sarasota
Who will run the Gauntlet and reign supreme

This is going to be awesome. Now I've got two golf outings with THPers to look forward to.

Heads up Sarasota!!!! THP is gonna be in the house!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Okay gentlemen, just a heads up into what War Eagle and I are working on. The official announcement and new thread will come soon, but here is the gist of it.

3 rounds of golf over 2 days with 3 courses in play - The Gauntlet.
Team Event with Matchplay (formats coming later).
4 man teams that we will pair up to make as fair as possible.
36 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.
The winning foursome will take home some AWESOME prizes.

Hotel Accommodations - We have a deal in place with the Marriott Fairfield Inn located in a perfect spot for this event. The cost we negotiated is $85 per night and its for double beds, so two guys in each room to help bring the cost down even more. The deal is in place for check in Friday, check out Monday, but those that want to check out Sunday will get the same deal.
Golf Courses - Announcement coming on those with the official thread, but suffice it to say, its going to be a blast.
Food - We will do dinner each night at a local place and make sure its affordable for everybody to keep costs down.
3 Rounds - Because of the format, everybody will have to be present for all 3 rounds (The Gauntlet).
Right now we are looking at 16 golfers, but could possibly increase if we need to, but only in groups of 4.
Have I mentioned prizes? Yeah, they are freaking AWESOME and the winning foursome will take them all.
There will be multiple formats played and you will be playing with different people, not just your team.

As mentioned, we will have an official thread coming soon and will go with signup at that time. All we ask is that if you sign up, make sure you are coming, so that we do not run into issues with uneven teams, etc. Thanks guys and I think I can speak for War Eagle when I say that we are so excited about this.

Bumping this for those that might have missed it.

This is so freaking awesome. I've got to talk this up a little to see what kind of response it brings.

This is so freaking awesome. I've got to talk this up a little to see what kind of response it brings.

Just tell Lee that I'm going. That should put her mind at ease, right?

Can't wait!!! I'm definitely IN!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I don't know what an olafs is, but I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm also down for sushi, but expectations are high with all of the banter that I see about it.

Received the preliminary approval from the wife. It did come with a couple stipulations, so I'm working on those. Looking forward to hearing the remainder of the details.

I don't know what an olafs is, but I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm also down for sushi, but expectations are high with all of the banter that I see about it.
Kumo sushi, without a doubt the best Sushi I have ever had

Received the preliminary approval from the wife. It did come with a couple stipulations, so I'm working on those. Looking forward to hearing the remainder of the details.

Stipulations huh? Lol

Should have some more info coming today guys. Including, but not limited to some prize info.

I hope the sign-up doesn't come while I'm on the golf course today. I don't want to miss out on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back