The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, you get to mark "have sushi with ATLGolfer" off of the bucket list. And everyone has that one, amirite?

[crickets]

Just added to my bucket list

We will have the final details coming up soon. This was a hot topic at the Ultimate Club Testing this weekend and War and I are so excited to get the final stages of planning finished up.

Unfortunately, I think I'm out of this one. Unless it will be absurdly cheap, that is. I committed to another golf trip this fall and I don't think I'll be able to afford both. Too bad, I bet this will be an amazing time!

We will have the final details coming up soon. This was a hot topic at the Ultimate Club Testing this weekend and War and I are so excited to get the final stages of planning finished up.

Looking forward to the final specifics for this. Been looking through the course reviews for the Guantlet and they look pretty special. Combine that with a few groups of THPers and it sounds like a can't miss event.

Anxious to see the details! I just hope I see it in time
Hoping you can make it down, dude. It's going to be a great time.

Hoping to have course details wrapped up tomorrow!

I live in downtown Sarasota so if anybody has any questions let me know. This city is awesome! best beach in the USA (Siesta Key)

-Scott

Hoping you can make it down, dude. It's going to be a great time.

Hoping to have course details wrapped up tomorrow!

That would be great, just waiting for thr final ok from the wife after your announcement and ill be booking a flight to FL!!

I live in downtown Sarasota so if anybody has any questions let me know. This city is awesome! best beach in the USA (Siesta Key)

-Scott

Quite a few of us live down this way. Its going to be a great time.

Sweet deal I will make it out if that's ok. I just joined the forum today

So many good courses in this city but I really do enjoy the River Club and for $7 on golfnow you cannot beat it

Sweet deal I will make it out if that's ok. I just joined the forum today

So many good courses in this city but I really do enjoy the River Club and for $7 on golfnow you cannot beat it
River Club is a great course, and a wonderful layout. It used to be one of the top courses in the area, however, their conditions have slid a bit over the past few years.

Still love playing there, though.

I'm fortunate to play some of the top courses in the area with my job but I must say Sarasota National impressed me big time. WCI bought it and they did some great improvements over the summer .

I'm fortunate to play some of the top courses in the area with my job but I must say Sarasota National impressed me big time. WCI bought it and they did some great improvements over the summer .

Sarasota National is a great course and there are many reviews on it on THP.
However due to the fact that this is a Gauntlet, meaning 3 rounds in 2 days, it will be a bit too far a drive for many coming from out of town.

Sarasota National is a great course and there are many reviews on it on THP.
However due to the fact that this is a Gauntlet, meaning 3 rounds in 2 days, it will be a bit too far a drive for many coming from out of town.

Oh you mean Venice National

We are going to try and get this wrapped up today and have signups begin shortly. War has knocked it out of the park with the golf to make it affordable for everybody and with a hotel giving preferred rates for us, we think everybody is going to be in for a treat.

Now add the fact that this is a new endeavor, the Gauntlet and we have some awesome prizes to go along with it and I think its going to be great.

Uh oh! I'll be out of pocket and out or reach until lhis evening. Hope I don't miss out on the sign-ups.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, enjoy golf in Sarasota and with my boys makes it Even better

I'm ready. If I miss sign ups I have an airline ticket for sale. :)

I'll be watching for the sign up announcement. The Gauntlet will be awesome!

Will be watching. Please make it after my 1pm lunch. Want in this one for sure!!

Will be watching. Please make it after my 1pm lunch. Want in this one for sure!!

I told you once you came to one THP event, you would want to make others...hehe
Hope to see you down here for this. Its going to be fun.

This will be cool if you can make it bro

I told you once you came to one THP event, you would want to make others...hehe
Hope to see you down here for this. Its going to be fun.

You were RIGHT!

This will be cool if you can make it bro

Really looking forward to it. Definitely looking forward to the competition side of it and playing with you guys again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back