In How Many States Have You Golfed?

Good topic. I have a ways to go, only 6 so far. NC, SC, GA, VA, FL, HI. At least I have one of the more difficult out of the way.

Hope to add TX and OH before years end.

Only three. Maryland, Virginia, and Arizona. Played in Germany as well.

EDIT: Also California.

Tap, tap tap, tap tap tap, tap tap tap tap tap ...

Last edited:
TX
OK
LA
AR
FL
hope to play in a few more states like MS AL

My number is pretty low, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina and Hawaii. With the THP focus on Invitationals I believe I will add to that number in 2014.

Ive heard lefty had a prerty impressive list that will be tough to beat

I'm at 9, TX, GA, SC, FL, NY, IL, WI, AZ, CA

NY, PA, NJ, MA, MD, VA, NC, SC, TN, AZ, NV, CA, HI.

So, 13...more than I thought actually.

9 so far- IA, IL, FL, AR, TN, AL, MS, LA, SC
I have also played in Mexico.

Just 7.
Ks. Co. Tx. Ne. Ia. Mo. Fl.

tappin from my big as note2

You've never golfed in NJ? You should have come down this summer!

We will definitely try to make it happen. I never realized I hadn't golfed in NJ until this thread.

AZ, CO, CT, FL, NC, NJ, NY, MA, (ME, NH - Within the next two weeks), PA, PR (Puerto Rico if you want to count that) & VT.

Aiming for NH and ME in the next tow weeks, off for a little road trip up the coast to visit friends in Boston and then a week in Maine and New Hampshire before heading back to New York.

Being a Brit now living in NY for 11 years we have been trying to notch off as many visits to States as we can. Though we have visited over 20 States we have only played in around 10 sofar, soon to be twelve. Looks like we will have to revisit those we have been too again just to play. Not sure the wife will complain to much about that.

Also for the record if someone wants as "Where in the world have you played golf" thread, the UK, Mexico and Australia are the only three, unless you want Puerto Rico on that list.

3...South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee. Best trip and course I've ever played was Old Grays home course down there in Monroe with him and lefty. I need to get back down there asap.

So far, only a few, but bucket list item of all 50 states is a must!

Looks like 7, 52 different courses.

Last edited:
If intoxicated counts, I'm up to three. Long way to go

TX, SC, FL, NM, NV, NY, DC, MS, GA and Japan, Qatar

How Many States Have You Golfed In?

Let's see here: MA, CT, RI, NH, VT, NY, NJ, PA, VA, TN, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, IL, IA, OH, MI, MO, WI, TX, OK, AZ, NV, ID, CA, WA and in Canada British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario. That makes 28 states and a good chunk of Canada.

I travel a lot for business and if my trip allows I take my clubs and get a round in with my client or on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MA, CT, VT, MD, NC, SC, GA, FL, TX, AZ, CA. Going to add Maine to the list after tomorrow.

I feel sure I have played around 10,000 rounds of golf in my life - most all of them in GA, FLA, SC, and a few in MD.

North Star Golf Club in Fairbanks, Alaska in June of 2012, was my 50th state. It was the only state where I used rental clubs. Most of the others were played on road trips. The last major trip was in 2010 when I played 11 states in 9 days and of those 11, 10 were excellent golf courses.

I started working toward the goal after retirement in 2005, up until then I had only played in about 10-12 states. A lot of states, I have played several times now, maybe 20 or so. I have played well known courses as well as mom and pop local clubs and almost all had some good things going for them.

It is a good quest if you like meeting and playing golf with lots of different folks. Everyone, everywhere I've played have been pretty nice. Some folks I make quiet a connection with and others just a pleasant round of golf.

ME, NH, MA, VT, CT, NY, NJ , PA, WV, VA, NC, SC, TN, GA, FL, AL, AR, TX, AZ, CA, HI, NV, OH, MD, DE, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, United Arab Emerents

Most of you smoked me! MA, NH, ME, CT, RI, VT, NJ, SC and I think that is it.

Great thread!

Lets see:
IN/ OH/ TN/ KY/ SC/ GA/ MI/ WI/ IL/ NV/ FL
I have CA scheduled later this year as well. So I guess I have a long ways to go.

Also have played in Ireland.

Back