The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF happened to my thank count!!!! I worked hard in that Morgan Cup to get all those thanks!!! Good Gosh All Mighty!!! I am burning this mother of a site down today!!!

I gave Smalls his first thanks. That gives me one Get Out Of Angry Mod Free card, right?

Stop complaining Nate.

You got free clubs for traveling dude.

I would have considered that a win dudeski.

I went out to see if you were there, but all I saw was the trash truck in the street!

I didn't think that was you inside!

I gave Smalls his first thanks. That gives me one Get Out Of Angry Mod Free card, right?

Only if you go thank a whole bunch of my posts. I want to be at 100 by the end of the day!

I love when you accidently mix insults. You go to call a guy one thing, then change your mind.

EX Start to call him lintlicker, then change your mind to butthead. You end up with linthead.

It may usually involve slightly less family friendly terms.

I do this all the time! I call them Morganisms, I pretty much have my own language at this point. JB and my relatives speak it, but most just look at me funny.

Thank you Wake, for making me think of this;

While we are talking about THANKS, I say that everyone should go into the Forum issues thread and thank TA for getting everything fixed. If anyone deserves thanks (even though it really means nothing), it's him. Since he keeps this forum up and gives us a place to play, Ben should be thanked by everyone on a daily basis. Go to it, forum people!

I think they made an upgrade to the thanks system. It makes a ding now, try it on mine.

Sometimes, all one can do is laaaaaaaaaaugh and laugh.

WTF happened to my thank count!!!! I worked hard in that Morgan Cup to get all those thanks!!! Good Gosh All Mighty!!! I am burning this mother of a site down today!!!

Don't panic man, you told me you could have my thanks count. I'll get it up there for you!

Most of America, all politicians, general idiots. Its a long list.

You're going on an awesome weekend trip with the mrs, so you have that going for you

You're going on an awesome weekend trip with the mrs, so you have that going for you

And he is awesome. He also has that going for him.

It's a very interesting time in life when the child becomes the parent, and I don't mean the child has kids, I mean the child has to be the parent to their parents.

It's a very interesting time in life when the child becomes the parent, and I don't mean the child has kids, I mean the child has to be the parent to their parents.

A good friend of mine just talked to me about their recent experience in shifting his mother from her house in VT into an assisted living facility. It's been tough on him (and it doesn't help that his sister wants nothing to do with helping him out). I really can't fathom how difficult it is...

I'm sure it has been brought up already, but I just noticed that everybody lost their thanks.

I'm sure it has been brought up already, but I just noticed that everybody lost their thanks.

Yep, it got reset due to the forum upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back