2013 THP Fantasy League #1 Draft Thread

ESPN has me losing by 10.

Hopefully it will be a very competitive week!

Just a note in case anyone is oblivious to this fact, but Denver and Baltimore kick off Week 1 tomorrow night. Can't wait.

ESPN projections are so accurate. They get it right about as often as a broken clock gets the time right.
You got that right, they are a huge joke. Which is too bad, because during year 1 no one told me that!!!

You got that right, they are a huge joke. Which is too bad, because during year 1 no one told me that!!!

I can't teach you everything. :alien:

Let's slow down on the ESPN prediction criticism, everybody. They look pretty spot on to me...

ESPN predicts Baltimore's Defense is going to get 0 points. When has that ever happened in the last decade? I'll go with "my rankings" and keep them in there. Sorry James, you're about to be 0-1

ESPN predicts Baltimore's Defense is going to get 0 points. When has that ever happened in the last decade? I'll go with "my rankings" and keep them in there. Sorry James, you're about to be 0-1

Not sure on the last decade, but none last year. They did however have negative points three times last season if that counts :alien:

Not sure on the last decade, but none last year. They did however have negative points three times last season if that counts :alien:

And that was with Ray Ray and a few more blue chippers.

Well I didn't ask if they had negative points now did I? :alien:

In honor of mikedean, GG took T. Pryor at the end.
Mark my words, by midseason, he is scoring points on her bench.

Sorry had to bump this...couldnt remember the exact words said

Pryor 4 mvp!

I'm always open to trade offers. I would be interested in a RB perhaps.

What's a runningback? We don't have any of those on my team

Stupid injuries.

Anyone have a HB they're willing to trade? :alien:

I have a Tannehill. Hahahaha

If there is someone other than Rice or Bush that you are interested in I am open to offers.

How about Montee Ball?

Stud on the rise. :)

You cant spell Football without..Ball #AmIRight

Yes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters

Back