2013 THP Fantasy League #1 Draft Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The order has been determined and the draft will be here soon. Here is the draft order for the 2013 THP Fantasy League #1.

dcbrad
Canadan
Jman
buckjob
War Eagle
Wake
Howzat
ATLGolfer
GolferGal
Devrickus
#Cookie
jlukes
thetopdogg
ddec
adwillingham
TexasHacker34

Go canadanfldan

10th pick again!!! HAHAHA I hate FF.

I like being the 5 spot

Who is this "thetoppdogg" you refer to?

The order has been determined and the draft will be here soon. Here is the draft order for the 2013 THP Fantasy League #1.

dcbrad
Canadan
Jman
buckjob
War Eagle
Wake
Howzat
ATLGolfer
GolferGal
Devrickus
#Cookie
jlukes
thetopdogg
ddec
adwillingham
TexasHacker34

Yes!! I assume this is awesome!

16th... WOOOF

I like having one coming back, but wow. This is going to be tough

Who is this "Thetopdogg" character you speak of? I think any spot is a good spot with the snake draft.

14, I'm ok with that. Better than being #2 last year.

Daniel -- make sure you get a kicker. There will be a run on them in rounds 1 and 2, so you may miss out if you don't get one at pick #2.

Also, you fools are about to get smoked by someone not creative enough to have a witty team name.

Be prepared for the shame that comes along with that.

I like being the 5 spot

Think I had that last year. Solid spot to be in IMO.

11th is doable.....doesn't change my strategy.

#ihavenostrategy

Ugh #9, I am not very happy about that. I will deal with it, but I am not in love with this spot. I am going to have to wait forever for every pick! No offense to our Canadian friend but seriously how does the hockey guy end up with a top pick? You should pick Wayne Gretzky. ; )

Daniel -- make sure you get a kicker. There will be a run on them in rounds 1 and 2, so you may miss out if you don't get one at pick #2.

My favourite part about you (and your mediocre team name) is that you think I am a fantasy football ding dong. I hope you send me some encouraging trade offers.

Love I'm in the top 5 should make it interesting this year.

This is fantasy football Dan.
The word is favorite.

My favourite part about you (and your mediocre team name) is that you think I am a fantasy football ding dong. I hope you send me some encouraging trade offers.

So... you have no interest in trading the #2 pick for a used battery and some Tim Horton's day-old doughnuts? I'm asking for a friend.

Ugh #9, I am not very happy about that. I will deal with it, but I am not in love with this spot. I am going to have to wait forever for every pick! No offense to our Canadian friend but seriously how does the hockey guy end up with a top pick? You should pick Wayne Gretzky. ; )

Let him be. He'll wrestle up all his football knowledge it and will boil down to Barry Sanders or Daunte Culpepper. Let him feel like he can win this thing for a few minutes.

I'd call it a favourable advantage, but let's be honest here... hahahaha

Back