What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done Smalls! I wish I had consistency like that.

Nicely done Smalls! I wish I had consistency like that.

Thanks war and smith!

The consistency in total has been there, but my rounds by front nine/back nine have been all over the place: 46/36; 42/40 and 43/38. I need to lose three to five shots on the front.

38- was 1 over after 8 and doubled 9 haha

WTG Dan!

You're a good golfer Dan. I'm happy to know you. You're inspiring. I mean that.

I was able to take full advantage of my day off today and got two rounds in, shot a rough 93 in the morning but followed that up with an 85 in the afternoon. Nothing better than a 36 hole day.

Me and the irons continue to not get along

I need a new hobby

I shot worst than mike. Didnt feel great today and hit it into trees more than half the time. Oh well still had fun

Did the brothers Dean play together today? You know Mike always brings you down Roberto.

Looks like the cooler weather agrees with my ole body. It was 84 degrees today with lower humidity and I played well again. Twelve pars, two bogies, and four birdies for 70 (35, 35) It was another good putting day with 27 putts. The only bad putt was on 18, I left a 10 foot birdie two feet short! Must not have wanted that 69 very much, I haven't broken 70 in over a year but it is nice to be playing better again FINALLY!

Looks like the cooler weather agrees with my ole body. It was 84 degrees today with lower humidity and I played well again. Twelve pars, two bogies, and four birdies for 70 (35, 35) It was another good putting day with 27 putts. The only bad putt was on 18, I left a 10 foot birdie two feet short! Must not have wanted that 69 very much, I haven't broken 70 in over a year but it is nice to be playing better again FINALLY!

Great round!

Broke 90 today with pars on the last 3 holes for an 89. Could've been so much better but I'll take it.

39-44 83 at Orchard Valley Aurora Il. Coming off the best # of my life I'm happy with it. Putted really well. Had some issues getting off the box. It was my first time seeing this course and would play some holes differently next time.

Canadan...heckavaround!

39-44 83 at Orchard Valley Aurora Il. Coming off the best # of my life I'm happy with it. Putted really well. Had some issues getting off the box. It was my first time seeing this course and would play some holes differently next time.

Canadan...heckavaround!

I love that course. A great place you never hear of. Some holes feel claustrophobic with the location of some of the homes and roads but love the general layout. Great score.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

I love that course. A great place you never hear of. Some holes feel claustrophobic with the location of some of the homes and roads but love the general layout. Great score.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Claustrophobic is a great description! The greens were pretty rough... There are some fun holes fore sure!

Birdied #18 to win my flight with an 80 in my Golfweek AmTour event. Been second or third'd to death this year. It was good to get a win and play well. Had a plan and stuck to it which was rewarding. Happy camper:

IMG_20130907_153126_zps57904aab.jpg

Absolutely awesome Johnny, congrats buddy!!

Nice job mojo!!

Birdied #18 to win my flight with an 80 in my Golfweek AmTour event. Been second or third'd to death this year. It was good to get a win and play well. Had a plan and stuck to it which was rewarding. Happy camper:

IMG_20130907_153126_zps57904aab.jpg

Congrats Johnny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back