The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. The most frustrating thing is hitting a driver so well for so long and still being able to Crush it at the range.... But then get to a tee box and can't hit anything but 30 yards right and 10 feet in front of me

hi pal! I don't crush the driver so I can't share in this rant

Man. The most frustrating thing is hitting a driver so well for so long and still being able to Crush it at the range.... But then get to a tee box and can't hit anything but 30 yards right and 10 feet in front of me

Modern drivers have made some great advances, but the crown still isn't as forgiving as it should be.

Modern drivers have made some great advances, but the crown still isn't as forgiving as it should be.

This made me chuckle lol. It's certainly not. I have a 3 deep I do the same thing with haha. I did pick up a VIP 3 iron for off the tee. Forged and all.

Been there so happy to be out of the funk.

I hope it's soon!!!

Hey Dean. You do crush a driver. I need some of that

This made me chuckle lol. It's certainly not. I have a 3 deep I do the same thing with haha. I did pick up a VIP 3 iron for off the tee. Forged and all.

I hope it's soon!!!

Hey Dean. You do crush a driver. I need some of that

I didn't realize you were so serious about the game. My 3 iron isn't even forged, I'm just a hack.

I didn't realize you were so serious about the game. My 3 iron isn't even forged, I'm just a hack.

Lol. It doesn't fit well with my cast X Hot pros.

I'm a hack right now too. It's depressing haha

Lol. It doesn't fit well with my cast X Hot pros.

I'm a hack right now too. It's depressing haha

Haha, I swapped the XHP's back out for the buttery forged sweetness of my Bridgestones.

Haha, I swapped the XHP's back out for the buttery forged sweetness of my Bridgestones.

Lol. I played my best with the bstones. I need a shrink I think

The hits just keep on coming this morning. (insert explative)

Yoga is no joke. If you have sciatic problems chances are you are living outside the boundaries of your flexibility. Start with easy stretches and incorporate them into a daily routine. Cardio and core strengthening combined with proper stretching will go a long way. Although treatments like cortisone and epidurals relieve the pain in the long run you're not addressing the issue of what's causing it. Plus whatever is inflamed is more likely to be worse when the medicine wears off. You're entire backside is connected from your neck to your toes. Learning how to stretch it is easy and you wouldn't believe how much it helps. Twice a day for 10 minutes may be all you need.

I'm seeing a doctor in a Pain Care Clinic and this is exactly what he says. He's hoping the epidurals will help relieve my pain long enough to get me on a good exercise plan without having so much pain. My son has been preaching the stretching to me a lot. He sends me texts to remind me to stretch for 10 minutes.

now that's serious!

The hits just keep on coming this morning. (insert explative)

Ouch. I know the feeling. I decided to do what Marshall from How I met your Mother does. "Sweeping Declaration". :D

Don't normally complain about work but this week is nuts. Leading up to the THP Taylormade weekend I wanted a nice light week. Nope.
Tuesday through Friday I have 7 customer presentations / demos, all to different customers in 5 different cities.

I might be a blithering mess by night golf Friday.

Don't normally complain about work but this week is nuts. Leading up to the THP Taylormade weekend I wanted a nice light week. Nope.
Tuesday through Friday I have 7 customer presentations / demos, all to different customers in 5 different cities.

I might be a blithering mess by night golf Friday.

Nothing a stiff drink and some shiny new clubs wont fix. :D

Nothing a stiff drink and some shiny new clubs wont fix. :D

Dr JB with the common sense prescription.

Ouch. I know the feeling. I decided to do what Marshall from How I met your Mother does. "Sweeping Declaration". :D

I'm never getting drunk again..... I DID IT AGAIN!!!

This deployment seems like it will never end! Rant over...

Can't say on here, but I will be playing golf in cooler weather....

Well get home safe dude. I think you should plan a FL vacation when you get home, first (golf) round is on me.

Edit: Come to think of it, first golf AND alchy round is on me.

Well get home safe dude. I think you should plan a FL vacation when you get home, first (golf) round is on me.

Edit: Come to think of it, first golf AND alchy round is on me.

Thank You, If I ever get a chance to get to Florida then I will take you up on it.

Trying to wrap stuff up at work this week, so that it isn't a complete schmozzle when I leave for surgery next Monday.... so far this is not how I envisioned the day going at all.

So this happened to me. Worst day ever.

by5ebe6y.jpg

I'm ok. But this **** is gonna suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back