1st Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

Congrats hawk. Glad you're gonna captain a squad in '14

Grats Hawky!!!!!!

Way to go hawk! Congrats

Congrats Hawk, now you just have to teach your team the Hawk Jr game face!

Fantastic news, Hawk. There's not a more fitting captain on THP!

Awesome! Congrats Hawk. You're gonna be a hell of a captain!!!

Congrats Hawk

Nice he gets to lead the Dream team to victory over callaway at #thegrandaddy then try again at the MC congrats.

Awesome first announcement. Congrats Hawk.

Congratulations Hawk!!! I'm so proud for you man..........really. Way back last year after I had joined THP, I made a comment in somebody's thread about something I was looking for. Hawk took it upon himself to reach out to me with a solution. I never forgot that and paid it forward to someone else who was in a similar situation. Like so many others here at THP, Hawk is one of the good guys and I'll always remember what he did. You are going to have a blast I'm sure! Congrats!

J.

This is really awesome. Good job Hawk!

Congrats Hawk! You are going to be an amazing captain my man!

There is no one that deserves this more!

Congrats Hawk...great choice!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Congrats Hawk! You are an awesome Captain for us on the Dream Team, and I'm sure that will continue into the Morgan Cup! This is freaking awesome!

I don't get it!

I don't get it!

See! Just another veteran returning for a 2n or 3rd time. Can't remember but it's not fair :at-wits-end:

Spoiler
Just kidding Hawk. I couldn't be prouder for you buddy. You will make an awesome captain and do THP proud. It's going to be really hard for me not to pick your team as my fan favorite. Go sick em Hawk, you ole Buzzard :thumb:

Congrats Hawk.

Congratulations Hawk! It will be an honor for anyone who makes it onto your squad.

Congrats Hawk!

Congrats. How do you get into this event? Reading the recap it lookalike a great time.

Congrats. How do you get into this event? Reading the recap it lookalike a great time.

Hasnt been announced yet but last year you had to do promo videos.

Congratulations Hawk!

Back