2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

It'll still be a great event and a fun follow. I'll be there in spirit with Wake and can't wait to hear the details leading up to it as well as how much fun you guys have

It'll still be a great event and a fun follow. I'll be there in spirit with Wake and can't wait to hear the details leading up to it as well as how much fun you guys have

We can text about what clubs we WOULD be hitting out there. Maybe Sunday we can go down and snag the first tee time behind them, then icejack them all day, that could be fun.

We can text about what clubs we WOULD be hitting out there. Maybe Sunday we can go down and snag the first tee time behind them, then icejack them all day, that could be fun.

lol! well just line the rakes up in front of all the greens

As fun as that would be, I don't want them turning around and firing back! Also, I'm still out of town that Sunday I would imagine.

Will be interesting to see how the teams get set up.

Geez. Filled up fast! You guys are gonna have a blast!!!

I was really lucky on this. Five minutes after I sent my email and got confirmed, we had a power outage that just got restored. Had I not been on line at the very minute JB posted this, I'd now be on the waiting list hoping to get in.

Geez. Filled up fast! You guys are gonna have a blast!!!

We will keep it open however. Hopefully 3 more sign up and we can add another team.

I'm really looking forward to this as it will be my first official THP event. First that I've played in at least. Excited to see some friends and meet some new ones as well.

We will keep it open however. Hopefully 3 more sign up and we can add another team.

Yeah I really want to play in this but it would end up costing upwards of $500 when all said and done. Only a big issue because 2014 budget proposal already includes Love is in the Air, Morgan Cup, The King and many more.

Need to prioritize or I will have a divorce to pay for!

Yeah I really want to play in this but it would end up costing upwards of $500 when all said and done. Only a big issue because 2014 budget proposal already includes Love is in the Air, Morgan Cup, The King and many more.

Need to prioritize or I will have a divorce to pay for!

Totally understand that. We have so many great events upcoming in 2014.

I am looking forward to playing in my first THP event as well. Hopefully won't embarrass myself too much. Just love to play the game and getting to meet some new friends is always a plus.

I am looking forward to playing in my first THP event as well. Hopefully won't embarrass myself too much. Just love to play the game and getting to meet some new friends is always a plus.

What has become extremely obvious to me in a short amount of time is no one on THP really cares if you don't play well. Nothing to be worried about man.

What has become extremely obvious to me in a short amount of time is no one on THP really cares if you don't play well. Nothing to be worried about man.

When do you fly back? I am staying until Monday evening and looking to play Monday AM. We need to get a round in!

When do you fly back? I am staying until Monday evening and looking to play Monday AM. We need to get a round in!

Hold that thought. I need to attempt to find the email.

I wish you all a great time for this one. I'd love to go too, but the LV trip's coming soon and that'll have to do for now. Good luck!

this may be a dumb question and i am skimming a bit but this isn't the official THP '14 Gauntlet correct? the one in the event thread?

This has been a crazy busy day here on THP. I need to figure out if I can make this happen and hop on the list and pray.

this may be a dumb question and i am skimming a bit but this isn't the official THP '14 Gauntlet correct? the one in the event thread?

Nope. This is a trial run to make sure we have everything ready for the 2014 event.

Nope. This is a trial run to make sure we have everything ready for the 2014 event.

ok great, i wanna make this one happen but i just can't....time to start saving for the '14 one.... thanks Josh.

ok great, i wanna make this one happen but i just can't....time to start saving for the '14 one.... thanks Josh.

No worries buddy. We have so many incredible events coming in 2014.

My flight leaves from Tampa at 12:45. It might be possible to squeeze in 9 holes but that could be cutting it close. Are you still getting there late Friday?

I love the sounds of this event.... no B.S. just craploads of golf. Wish I could swing it this year but after taylormade club testing AND the Bridgestone invitational I need to lay low for a couple months to keep the peace. I look forward to the 2014 version with great anticipation!

My flight leaves from Tampa at 12:45. It might be possible to squeeze in 9 holes but that could be cutting it close. Are you still getting there late Friday?

Alright. Yep, late Friday arrival.

Back