The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that all those guys are out of work right now. McGahee was solid last year.

Yeah man and turner as well (even though he is burned out, I still see him being better than some teams options right now..)

I'm looking at you steelers.

I think your sources are my sources. Is it bad that come football time, I only pay attention to football tweets?

Lol I think mine was the scrolling on espn

What a start. Haha damn Morris.

I'm surprised that all those guys are out of work right now. McGahee was solid last year.

there are quite a few players out there without a job that surprise me. McGahee was solid until the injury. I don't think they sign anyone this week.

So much for a Redskins defense. Damn.

That's enough Vick.

Mike Hunt is loving this.

That was quick. I don't care how long this offense lasts successfully, it is hella fun to watch

At least the eagles will be fun to watch this year

19 plays in under 6 minutes. that's fast

Morris is scared.

It will be interesting to see how the redskins defense is at the end of the game. They have been on the field a ton.

Morris is scared.

He was a tank in preseason, but looks rusty right now. Good on the Redskins for giving the ball right back to him though. Better than the stupid Patriots who rip the ball right out of Ridley's hands after 1 mistake. I'm not bitter or anything.

London fletcher will retire at half time

If Vick were more accurate! His receivers are open, just can't hit them in the important part: the hands...

Yikes.

Looks like dallas and giants all over agaim

He was a tank in preseason, but looks rusty right now. Good on the Redskins for giving the ball right back to him though. Better than the stupid Patriots who rip the ball right out of Ridley's hands after 1 mistake. I'm not bitter or anything.

You wished harm on Vereen and got it. Haha no more bitterness :D

Redskins look overmatched in all aspects.

I'm gonna lose because the Redskins suck on both sides of the ball. This effin bites.

At this pace the NFC East is going to break the all time record for turnovers by a conference in a season. Nine turnovers so far.

Redskins look overmatched in all aspects.

I'm gonna lose because the Redskins suck on both sides of the ball. This effin bites.

well at least in the THP league you will lose because of that

You wished harm on Vereen and got it. Haha no more bitterness :D

Haha, No I did not wish harm on Vereen, he happened to get hurt. It's a terribly sad and unfortunate situation. It just so happens that it might help my RB, but that's just a side effect of that terrible situation.

well at least in the THP league you will lose because of that

Truth.

I have nothing for the other.

Complete a$$ whooping.

Haha, No I did not wish harm on Vereen, he happened to get hurt. It's a terribly sad and unfortunate situation. It just so happens that it might help my RB, but that's just a side effect of that terrible situation.

this was posted with a big smile on her face

this was posted with a big smile on her face

No it really wasn't. Karma is a b!tch, and I would never wish harm on anyone. I may be hardcore when it comes to FF, and selfishly I get excited when something is better for my team, but as a human being, I feel terrible about anyone getting injured.

This is getting comical

washington looks awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back