The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's a modern day basketball player? MJish.

I knew that joke would be made, I just really hate typing out long words like Michael and Jackson on my phone.

In other news, I had heard that Party in the USA song, no idea that wasn't that trashy girl from Nashville who sings that song about brushing her teeth with whiskey... turns out it was that other trashy girl from nashville

I hate TWC for multiple reasons.....but I love their iPad app.

#MNFonipad

Apparently you just dont know how to PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND PARTY IN THE USA!!!

This entire thread has me feeling kinda homesick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous.

Is "2 broke girls" the worst show on TV?

The Official Banter Away thread

I THP'ed like a mofo tonight and it felt great. Been awhile.

He wanted to put them in the air and wave them but apathy took over.

KOBEY! Swooshed some trash right into the garbage.

Every time baby.

Do any of you New Yorkers know if it is feasible to get to Manhattan from Stony Brook/ if there is anything fun to do in Stony Brook?

I will be there for work soon.

My brakes stopped working while I was driving today. Woo am I lucky how it wasn't worse.

TTing

Dude that's probably one of my worst fears especially in my little beater commuter car.

Do any of you New Yorkers know if it is feasible to get to Manhattan from Stony Brook/ if there is anything fun to do in Stony Brook?

I will be there for work soon.

Just an easy train ride from stony brook to penn station in manhattan.

I'm not real familiar with the town, I had a couple friends that went to school there and most of the time I was drunk when I was there haha.

Turns out there's more to the story of the girl twerk fail video. That's the one where her friend opens the door and she falls through a table and catches her pants on fire.

Yesterday morning I did something I try never to do. I left my house without kissing my kids goodbye. It is my biggest regret of all.

As a lot of you know, yesterday was an unbelievable day for me. I was in a pretty serious car accident. Not more than 20 minutes after I posted the picture of my car, I received four text messages from THPers and many posts wishing for my best.

My car will most likely be totaled. It's worth more totaled than it would be as a trade in, so I have that going for me which is nice. My clubs were not in the car by some miracle, so those are ok. My armada of putters is in my office, so those are ok. I am no worse for wear. Some scratches and bruises but no injuries. The other driver was ok yesterday, so that's good. I was alone in the car, nobody that I love was in danger. My laptop has a busted screen and my two pair of sunglasses are mangled. But nothing is gone that is not replaceable.

I just left the wreckage yard. My car is quite sad. That was the first new car I ever bought. It had 206,000 miles on it. I drove it to two THP events and it was always a champ.

Those that know me, know that I am not just blutroll. The guy that pushes buttons and ruffles feathers, almost as a hobby. I am a big softy. I have loved the same woman since high school and have a beautiful little girl and hulking baby boy at home. That Saturn Vue was the car that I took both of my kids home from the hospital in. It's the same car that always treated me better than I treated it.

Taking the child seats out of the car, thinking about what all of the joy that car brought me. Thinking about everybody here on the forum who thought of me. Looking at what is left of that car, seeing just how lucky I am not to be seriously hurt. Realizing how close I was to never kissing my kids ever again has really hit me hard.

Thank you to all of you who thought of me. Thank you to all of you that put up with me. Thank you to THP as a whole.

Jeez Joe I didn't even know. Glad that you're ok man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back