Just booked a twosome for SW and I this week using the THP button.

Thats awesome to hear, hopefully those "golfnowers" that were in front of us Sunday used the awesome THP button

I plan on using it a ton next year when Im back to not having a membership, cant beat the deals

Awesome. We found a great price on a course that normally costs $50 and the rate was less than $35.

They have Tournament Club of Iowa for $39. That's a freaking steal.

Damn, that certainly is!

Now that I have cancelled my home course membership, I can start using this service a bit more me thinks.

Me too, Cookie. Next year I'll be freelancing it.

It sure is. As a sometimes single golfer during the week, there are often great hot rates around KC. Not to sound too sappy, but its the first place I look when trying to book a time.

I use GolfNow all the time, so I'll definitely be taking advantage of this!

I love this feature. Booked a round tomorrow in asheville for 3 people at just a little more than the rack rate for 1 player.

Its a bummer golfnow does not honor the frequent golfer discount when you book through THP, I wish they would change their policy.

just noticed this from now on i will be booking from here. golf now offers tee times on the best course within 50 miles of me its long and has awsome greens i like the long part lol. i get it from golfnow.com for 13$ normally its 40 cant beat that. thats also with a cart i do not walk lol im to lazy and time restricted.

$13 bucks? dang I never find deals quite that good

just noticed this from now on i will be booking from here. golf now offers tee times on the best course within 50 miles of me its long and has awsome greens i like the long part lol. i get it from golfnow.com for 13$ normally its 40 cant beat that. thats also with a cart i do not walk lol im to lazy and time restricted.

Great job. Love this feature.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Its a bummer golfnow does not honor the frequent golfer discount when you book through THP, I wish they would change their policy.

I just booked a time for Sunday morning, and this is still the case in 2013. Sucks.

I need to use this feature more.

I used this the other day to play around with guys from work and will use it whenever possible now.

I used this the other day to play around with guys from work and will use it whenever possible now.

I use it every time I book a tee time assuming the course I want to play participates. Got a great rate at a course I have only played a few times because of the price. More than 25% off.

I use it every time I book a tee time assuming the course I want to play participates. Got a great rate at a course I have only played a few times because of the price. More than 25% off.

My most played courses aren't on there, but I will use it when I can.

About a month ago we decided that we wanted to have a tee time service included on THP for our readers, to add an additional service for our readers without them having to leave the site. We had a couple of choices to look at for this and earlier in the week asked the question about online bookings. Since the majority seemed to like GolfNow, we have added their booking engine right to THP.

You are now able to click on tee times from the green bar above or from the home page and set up your tee times through the familiar GolfNow engine. Check it out and start booking tee times.

We have always been about full disclosure with everybody and feel as though that should not change. Every time you book your tee time through the GolfNow engine on THP, it does help us out. We want to thank everybody in advance to for helping out through this service. The more you use it, the more new and exciting things will be coming to THP (product testing & more) in the future.

Just a bump of the first post of the thread. Don't forget to use the "Book Tee Times" link at the top of the page, especially if you use Golf Now anyway!

Just a bump of the first post of the thread. Don't forget to use the "Book Tee Times" link at the top of the page, especially if you use Golf Now anyway!
Thanks for the bump. I'd never noticed this but all the courses I play are on there and I will start using this from now on!

I think it's great we can support THP through using Golfnow....but on my screen it shows up a little goofy...half of the tee times are cut off and you have to scroll over. Anyway to get the full thing on there?

I think it's great we can support THP through using Golfnow....but on my screen it shows up a little goofy...half of the tee times are cut off and you have to scroll over. Anyway to get the full thing on there?

Unfortunately, with the new format of the forum and the homepage we weren't able to make it fit perfectly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, with the new format of the forum and the homepage we weren't able to make it fit perfectly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

No problem. Just thought I'd ask :act-up:

Back