Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that producing more of a mid launch for you rather than the D+ or whiteboard? Why one over the other, especially with the Ahina in your driver?

Yeah, it's mid to high launch, which I have liked. It's great for when I need to go for a par 5 in two and doesn't balloon for me on the tee. I haven't gotten along as well with the Ahina as I would like. I haven't hit the D+ or whiteboard, but I would like more of a mid launching shaft for the 3 wood.

Pondering my new shaft and adapter for the Amp Cell that is out for delivery!

Speedblades.

Yep. I said it.

add me to that list!

Bridgestone J38 DPC's with KBS Tour's!!!?!

Hardcore pondering these... hit them beside the J40's and didnt notice enough difference to shell out the difference in cash.

Any thoughts on the J38's? Looked for a review thread, but couldnt find one.

I have the 40's with KBS Tour's and have really enjoyed that setup. I couldn't tell too much difference between the 40's and the 38's.

Pondering my new shaft and adapter for the Amp Cell that is out for delivery!

which shaft did you end up with?

Pondering giving some Srixon Z-Star XVs a try. I'm currently gaming Callway Chromes and Chrome+.

Pondering giving some Srixon Z-Star XVs a try. I'm currently gaming Callway Chromes and Chrome+.

I like the Chrome+ a lot but I like the Srixon XV more. I think they play very similar but the XV has more greenside control.

Sent from The Galaxy Note 2

The new ones are fantastic. Love that ball.

Does anyone have a Bushnell Tour V2 Laser Rangefinder? Really want a laser rangefinder and there are some good deals out there. If anyone can share any experiences or pros/cons I would appreciate it.

Does anyone have a Bushnell Tour V2 Laser Rangefinder? Really want a laser rangefinder and there are some good deals out there. If anyone can share any experiences or pros/cons I would appreciate it.

I had the hybrid, which the actual laser part was a v2, and I had zero issues with it. It worked great. Granted it couldn't be used to pleasure a lady friend, but other than that I don't think it is any worse than the current ones.

I had the hybrid, which the actual laser part was a v2, and I had zero issues with it. It worked great. Granted it couldn't be used to pleasure a lady friend, but other than that I don't think it is any worse than the current ones.

Hahah I am married. No use for the pleasure part. Hahaha Thanks buddy.

Used it occasionally and know many that have had or do have it. Probably the benchmark device when it came out.

Used it occasionally and know many that have had or do have it. Probably the benchmark device when it came out.

Am I missing anything special by not going with the newer version?

The new one has the jolt thing.

In my opinion, if you're able to save money on the V2 you can't go wrong with it.

The new one has the jolt thing.

In my opinion, if you're able to save money on the V2 you can't go wrong with it.

Sweet. Thanks Hawkster. You are the best. #Hawkamaniac4Life

I have one. It's beat up but keeps on trucking. Incredibly durable unit. It's like a Nokia phone.

TTing

I have one. It's beat up but keeps on trucking. Incredibly durable unit. It's like a Nokia phone.

TTing

Wait... mine didn't come with snake.

Mine goes through parking lot drops on the daily, tosses, anything and everything. Im pretty sure its waterproof too. GREAT unit.

Planning to buy either a Titleist 910F or 913F 3 wood or 4 wood (depending on which i hit better).

Since it's #WPF, I'm adding a 60° wedge - either Nike or Solus from the hoard - to the bag this weekend. Dropping the 3h and putting the 4w in. If that goes well I'll put the Hopkins wide plan into action.

Since it's #WPF, I'm adding a 60° wedge - either Nike or Solus from the hoard - to the bag this weekend. Dropping the 3h and putting the 4w in. If that goes well I'll put the Hopkins wide plan into action.

49-53-57-60? That is a serious move buddy! I think I'll always be stuck and happy at 58.

I am now considering the bridgestone stand bag, this think looks soooo good

i need to find a seller in canada, or a decent price in the us

t700_4df3d29daa1fafc1d5eed3d7ff728d0a.jpg

and a Happy #WPF to you sir!

I have been using mine for the last year and never had an issue and it does exactly what you want it to! Don't like playing without it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

49-53-57-60? That is a serious move buddy! I think I'll always be stuck and happy at 58.

If it works I'll go 61. I'm just not seeing a huge need for the second hybrid. It'll depend on how well I can use that 4W off the tee and the occasional low bullet though.

I've seen where the 61 could come in handy with the Pelz swing, especially when I'm in that 30 yard range or when I need something high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back