TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

What a great night. Also want to thank TaylorMade for buying the 1st round of drinks for everybody.

Absolutely. Thanks, Dave!

Night golf looks awesome!

What a great night. Also want to thank TaylorMade for buying the 1st round of drinks for everybody.

Agreed. Thanks Dave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great updates of the day guys. Thanks so much for all the results of the fittings and pics from the round.

Have fun tomorrow.

Thanks to Taylor Made, Bob and THP for putting on such a great event.

You dudes have gotten the royal treatment from TaylorMade, that's for sure! Sounds like an incredible experience.

930 what uuuuuuuuup

20130914_225146.jpg

67ABE78E-2E9A-43B4-8A51-DB6BEC8340EC-7214-000002F3190A65E6_zpsaa482363.jpg

Yeah we are going late into the night. Football and adult beverages.

I am still throwing around the idea of a full round of only irons (and a spider mallet). Could be fun.

If you're bombing a 7 iron 200+, I can only guess how far the long irons are going, and if that's the case, who needs drivers or metal woods?

If they added a speed pocket to their putters, imagine how far away you could chutt from!

Wow wow wow, that looks like one hell of an awesome day. I've finally read this thread to the end, and every one's in put is great. I think I might need to try these clubs when they finally make it down this way. Thanks guys.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

**ATTENTION ALL EVENT TESTERS!!** Check out time was supposed to be 1pm. 2pm was supposed to be $50 extra and after that 1/2 day. I just spoke with Beth on the management staff here at Omni and let her know that we were teeing off between 8:30 and 8:50 and for everyone to be done by 1pm would probably not be possible. They have been gracious enough to extend our checkout time to 2pm with no penalty. That should give everyone enough time to get back to the room, get packed up, and hopefully get a quick shower/rinse to freshen up.

Just wanted to give ALL of the staff here at OMNI a shout out. They have been phenomenal and great hosts. I guarantee you, if I am ever staying in the area that I will be making reservations at this locale. Night golf on a par 3, two incredible courses, lazy river and beautiful pool, not to mention all of the other GREAT ameneties including the restaurants, and phenomenal staff. THANK YOU for your hospitality and your gracious extension to all of the event attendees.

Just got caught up, sounds like last night was awesome!

Have fun out there today.
If anyone has their other irons some comparison pics would be fun.

Whooooooo!

apuryzaq.jpg

Thanks for all the updates guys. It looks like so much fun. Any direct SpeedBlade vs. Altitude comments any one wants to share?

Ultimate weekend is an understatement. You guys rocked the whole weekend and so did Taylormade. Last nights golf looked like everyone had a great time. Enjoy the final round today! Great job!

Good morning from the International course. Just watched Golf4Life take aim at the drivable 4th hole.

ze3umy6y.jpg

Thinking of you Dan! Haven't missed a fairway yet.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Just caught a 9 iron thin from 148. Ball was low and screaming, but stayed straight and landed on the green. Plus, the ball was less than a foot from the mark.

TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

Just found some alligator tracks. Which paw is bigger? JMan's or alligator

edybenys.jpg

Um. Glad I didn't meet the guy that left these...

yjuqa5u9.jpg

Back