GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, WCBM! Once I can master the front nine, my scores should start coming down even more. I am almost always 3 to 5 shots higher on the front for some reason.

Dude keep it up bro! Love seeing that number drop from you!

Just noticed that 7 of my last 11 scores are contributing to my handicap, so I might be able to keep it low for a while.

My new goal is to get it under 13.0. I have an 83 dropping off in three rounds and an 84 dropping in six rounds, so I have a decent chance.

Just noticed that 7 of my last 11 scores are contributing to my handicap, so I might be able to keep it low for a while.

My new goal is to get it under 13.0. I have an 83 dropping off in three rounds and an 84 dropping in six rounds, so I have a decent chance.

I am sure that's a goal you can accomplish Smalls. You've been playing some very solid golf lately!

...I can't wait for next revision.

Just checked my golfshot (uses usga) handicap expecting it to be around 15, 12.8, very happy as it has one absolute stinker from July (106) in there.

Little bump up to 8.7. That happens when you lose your lowest differential ever. Pretty happy with where the game is at considering the lack of work. Think I might be able to add a couple low rounds before the next revision. Hope everyone is getting good news with their revisions.

M
My life long golf goal has finally been achieved. My revision this morning makes me a +0.3 handicap.
I
Unreal. What a ride this has been.

Congrats buddy! This is awesome news! Keep getting after it.

My life long golf goal has finally been achieved. My revision this morning makes me a +0.3 handicap.

Way to go man that's a ridiculous number. ..and still plenty of rounds left in 2013 to go lower!

I hardly played at all this Revision time period, so no suprises that I went from an 8.3 to an 8.2. At least it was in the right direction :alien:

I'm down to 11.9. Almost down to where I was last year.

Congrats, Canadan!

Fantastic Dan!!! Congratulations on achieving your goal! Hopefully one day I will get a chance to witness your mastery up close and personal.

Just phenomenal, so stoked for you !

My revision dropped me .1 to a 2.9. The yoyo continues. It wasn't helped from some experimenting with a Seemore. I think my short game improved, just left to many putts left and right. Couldn't get past the RST thing and it made my stroke terrible thinking about it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

So happy for you Dan! Just awesome!

Climbed from 8.0 to 9.4. Had 3 great scores drop off and replaced them with some poor rounds. Got to get this turned around.

4.0 to 3.6, pretty happy with how I've been playing as of late. The hard work and swing changes i have made are really coming around now.

Good stuff Dan, now keep it going!

9.9 -> 9.3, Personal Best has me moving in the right direction.

Way to go! I'm sure this feels great. Congratulations.

I've posted nothing but kinda bad scores, and I went down to a 0.5. What.

Congrats Dan also. It's pretty special to go to a Plus handicap.

Rose .3 To 10.3. Played some good golf too but some higher scores rotated into being used.

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back