Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I have a few markers to share, that came in the mail today. A couple others that I'll try and get photos of soon, but for now, these:

20130916_152348.jpg

The Hokulia and Fire Rock markers were just ones I found that I really liked. Lion's Paw is a part of the Cat courses in Myrtle, which I played early this year and they didn't have markers. As for Kiawah, I just love that course and the baby blue along with the tree. Can't wait to play there.

Wake hooked me up with a coin from Isleworth. I need to get a picture up of it, it's effing sweet.

Wake hooked me up with a coin from Isleworth. I need to get a picture up of it, it's effing sweet.

Glad he ran back in an got it for you

mumypuha.jpg

Does it look like that one War?

Similar, yes. Mine is black though.

I was tempted on that one but went with something I'm more likely to see when I drop the darn thing.

These things are kind of addicting...

epa4aja4.jpg
ebe7a3uv.jpg

Ryan,
I obviously haven't dropped that St. Andrews marker in the mail, how about I just give it to you in Vegas?

If I forget, it's in my glove box in an envelope.

Ryan,
I obviously haven't dropped that St. Andrews marker in the mail, how about I just give it to you in Vegas?

If I forget, it's in my glove box in an envelope.
No worries brother. Vegas works for me. I'll trade you for a Rum 'n Coke!

I now have the completed collection of all the Callaway Major coins for this year.....you guys are making this addictive!

Thainer - that is nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back