The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

I CANNOT believe that this is within 4 days of me leaving for VEGAS!!!!!

Dan

Can either myself or my roommate check into our room on Friday? Not sure if I missed that detail.

Yes fri afternoon I think its 3 or 4

Lol i just drove from Florida to Pennsylvania and back last week with the kids in the car and ill stick to flying for a while

The plan as of now is yes. We had no idea that so many were playing golf on Friday, so we are working on a time and place. Consider this a Tour Event. And what do tour players get upon arrival at a major event? SWAG. Our goal is to get that to everybody on Friday evening for ease, but if it must be done at the course on Saturday morning, then we could do that as well.

Thank you for the info.

I love when JB uses words like tour event and swag.

I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside....either that or I have already had too much rum.

Sheldon Agrees!

uba9a7ad.jpg

Clubs cleaned, van cleaned, bedding washed.

Getting closer.....

Its Vegas, Bridgestone and THP.
Heck yeah we got SWAG!

This just gets better and better, thanks THP and Bridgestone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I just walked to my car to make sure what, if anything (more RX's to lose in the desert?) I need to get before I leave, I think my neighbor thought I was giggling at her.

I just walked to my car to make sure what, if anything (more RX's to lose in the desert?) I need to get before I leave, I think my neighbor thought I was giggling at her.

I am pretty sure that given the sponsor of this event and with everyone going through ball fittings, that Bridgestone will provide plenty of RX's to lose in said desert....:D

I am pretty sure that given the sponsor of this event and with everyone going through ball fittings, that Bridgestone will provide plenty of RX's to lose in said desert....:D

...I hadn't gotten past thinking about the first tee!! :bulgy-eyes:

Safe travels to everyone.

I'm catching up on some threads and this looks like a blast! Have fun everyone and travel safely.

Back