The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

That's awesome. Hopefully I dont pull a Wa...nevermind.

I'll be ready

k12408957.jpg

Announcement
The 1st tee will be announced and filmed similar to that of the Morgan Cup.

Sweet, I had enough pressure at Chicago that I nearly killed oncoming traffic, then almost had to drop pants on the breakfast ball

No breakfast balls this time guys.

I tweeted but it does not show on @hackersparadise or @bridgestonegolf I am pretty dumb when it comes to twitter, what am I doing wrong?
On twitter i am @shaneposey1 if someone wants to look and help me

If you get a free second, show Bridgestone some love on Twitter this week. They have made this all possible for you guys in more ways than you can imagine.

@BridgestoneGolf
@HackersParadise

I tweeted but it does not show on @hackersparadise or @bridgestonegolf I am pretty dumb when it comes to twitter, what am I doing wrong?
On twitter i am @shaneposey1 if someone wants to look and help me

I got it buddy. It was sent properly.

Announcement

Boom!! This just brought a big smile to my face.

Pure awesomeness!

Thank you, will you bring me a twitter for dummies book to vegas :p

I got it buddy. It was sent properly.

Not too sure my went through on my phone, but will definitely spread some THP/Bridgestone love when I get home tonight!!!

Announcement

I'm excited about that. Also pleased that I'm off in the last group, as at the Morgan Cup, I went out early all three rounds.

it'll be fun to stay with the group through till the last time and cheer on the guys.

Announcement

Very exciting. I'm 0-3 hitting the fairway in that situation at THP events so far, so I'm due now.

I'm excited about that. Also pleased that I'm off in the last group, as at the Morgan Cup, I went out early all three rounds.

it'll be fun to stay with the group through till the last time and cheer on the guys.

yep! and well have that rock star feeling walking up 18 and having our own gallery :)

I expect there will be a large group of THPrs sitting around the 18th green drinking beverages, in which case it will somewhat even out. Especially on Sunday if any of your foursome is grinding for 2nd place :)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just heard from TPC Las Vegas and they said they are happy to offer a special practice round rate for the THP member's coming to this event. Here are the details:

Valid Wed-Fri 9/25-9/27/13
Before 12 noon, $129 per player
After 12 noon, $99 per player

You would just need to contact the golf shop at 702-256-2000 Ext 1 and ask for the "THP Bridgestone Practice Round Rate"

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just heard from TPC Las Vegas and they said they are happy to offer a special practice round rate for the THP member's coming to this event. Here are the details:

You would just need to contact the golf shop at 702-256-2000 Ext 1 and ask for the "THP Bridgestone Practice Round Rate"

Those are some very nice rates, $50-$60 less than Golfnow right now. Appreciate them doing that for the group.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Wow! Great rate for the Friday practice round. I'm in if others are.

Man does that ever show the steal of a deal that THP has with this event.

Now I am wishing my flight got in earlier so I could take advantage of that rate. How late do the courses have enough sunlight to play there?

Man does that ever show the steal of a deal that THP has with this event.
Yeah it does! Those rates, woah.

Back