2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

The THP Bridgestone Championship has passed and it was definitely one of the best THP events we have ever been a part of. The fun never stops however, so it is time to make some announcements. Without question, this week is going to be special.

AWESOME! Super stoked to hear about some sponsors!

If we are indeed sticking to 4 sponsors, I hope the remaining 2 are Bridgestone and Wilson Staff. 2 companies that have had great involvement with THP, plus I love their gear! That being said, Cleveland and Cobra obviously know how to bring it to an MC...I don't think we can go wrong, ladies and gentlemen!

cant wait to hear more!

Looking forward to seeing the announcements this week.

Giggity!

AWESOME! Super stoked to hear about some sponsors!

If we are indeed sticking to 4 sponsors, I hope the remaining 2 are Bridgestone and Wilson Staff. 2 companies that have had great involvement with THP, plus I love their gear! That being said, Cleveland and Cobra obviously know how to bring it to an MC...I don't think we can go wrong, ladies and gentlemen!

I'd be surprised if Bridgestone isn't back, but I could understand it from an equipment perspective with them waiting another cycle for new sticks. TBH, I could see more than 4 companies as sponsors, which is crazy!

The THP Bridgestone Championship has passed and it was definitely one of the best THP events we have ever been a part of. The fun never stops however, so it is time to make some announcements. Without question, this week is going to be special.

This week just got even better! Liking the sound of this!

We just had one of the announcements a few minutes ago.
One of!! I like the sound of that, it means more to come soon?

the 2014 Morgan Cup just got a little more colorful........

the 2014 Morgan Cup just got a little more colorful........

Perfect company to throw a little color into it don't you think?

Perfect company to throw a little color into it don't you think?

Man I hope you get chosen by Cobra and they have a green outfit.

Awe Yeah...add a little pink into our lives!!!

I'd be surprised if Bridgestone isn't back, but I could understand it from an equipment perspective with them waiting another cycle for new sticks. TBH, I could see more than 4 companies as sponsors, which is crazy!

I do hope you're right! Not only do we get a bigger variety that way, but more slots are open for lucky THP'ers!

Wow. Only one sponsor left to announce.

Wow. Only one sponsor left to announce.

Cleveland or Wilson is my bestest guess.

The great thing? Can't go wrong with either IMO. Cleveland has intriguing new products in the works and Wilson is probably the most underrated company out there.

I'd be happy to see either. The FG line from Wilson has me itching to take some swings for sure.

The great thing? Can't go wrong with either IMO. Cleveland has intriguing new products in the works and Wilson is probably the most underrated company out there.

my guess is Cleveland, Wilson AND bridgestone

No Bridgestone? I think that's who it is.

Maybe some one new? Nike? my guess is Cleveland though

Back