2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Now that we are full again, we will have teams put together for you by next week.

We are also going to collect a deposit for one of the rounds of golf.

Getting excited for this one everybody.

Awesome, I can't wait to get back down there.

Now that we are full again, we will have teams put together for you by next week.

We are also going to collect a deposit for one of the rounds of golf.

Getting excited for this one everybody.

Sweet. I'm getting in Gauntlet mode already. This will be a great trip with some great guys!

A little over a month away, very nice.

I can't wait for this Guantlet. Another weekend away with THPers....? Really excited.

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Teams you say?!??

Nice. Bring on the "paper favorites" and trash talk!

Just locked down my flights to and from Sarasota. Arriving Thurs. night around 9 PM. Looking forward to the Gauntlet!

Teams you say?!??

Nice. Bring on the "paper favorites" and trash talk!

I'm totally kicking your butt down in Sarasota, Cookie (unless you're on my team).

I'm totally kicking your butt down in Sarasota, Cookie (unless you're on my team).

Just like a lawyer to make a claim that they have no intention or ability to follow through on.

I can't wait for this... Looking forward to seeing teams and formats announced!
University park and waterlefe are some really tough tracks.. I'm sure that being around so many awesome thp'ers will make us all dig deep and bring out the best!

Just like a lawyer to make a claim that they have no intention or ability to follow through on.

Just be sure to stop through Georgia on your way to Florida so I can shake your hand (and subpoena you)

Very excited for The Gauntlet! I'm fired up for some team competition after watching The Presidents Cup coverage yesterday. Know it will be a little different with multiple teams in The Gauntlet but still gets me excited.

Can't wait to see teams and then formats!

This is going to be a blast and when you look at a calendar it really isn't that far away. I'm pumped to hang out with everybody. I guess it will be cool to golf as well.

Excited about the Gauntlet and it will be here before we know it. Watching the Presidents Cup did kick the excitement up a notch, but sure as hell hope I don't see a THPer with a squirrel hanging on their shirt down in Sarasota.

Even more excited now that I decided to fly instead of driving from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach to Sarasota back to Atlanta. WTF was I thinking?

Wow, one month and we are in Sarasota

already booked a room (**still have space for a roommate**) and just booked my flight this morning. Only downside is all the window and aisle seats were sold out on the ride back home. Monday flight back to Chicago is surprisingly full...

1 month and 1 day away.

Yep, I'm excited!

I am so ready for this event. Ready to meet alot of new THPers. Florida golf with THPers in November at 2 amazing courses for an even more amazing rate!

I'm more than EXCITED. Only 1 month away from my FIRST THP outing. Can't wait.

Wow, one month! Super excited to meet another bunch of THPers. **heads off to the putting green to practice**

Back