The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Would be HUGE for SS, I hope he games it for a while, I really do.

You should send him a counterbalanced SeeMore. He would win like 15 more majors with it. You know it's true.

Can you tell what model? I'd be shocked if he started rolling a Fatso 5.0, a little less so if it is an Ultra-Slim 1.0. Although any putting grip change for him is news...hadn't he been using the Ping Blackout grip forever?

It looks like he's using the 1.0 in the pictures I saw on another site. Should he stick with it, he might have the pull to put out some all black grips!

Would be HUGE for SS, I hope he games it for a while, I really do.

Yes, it would be huge but, unlike either anchored putter, at least around here, the SS seem to be gaining lots of popularity.

1385604_10151744661643401_1038334342_n.jpg

Tiger with SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0

Interesting. I just ordered that grip yesterday, along with a Fatso 5.0. Looking to quiet my hands.

I'm not sure what to make of it, just seems weird to see him with it.

What do you know, Tiger can let his guard down and have fun!
tiger-woods-high-five.gif

I'd assume someone has posted this picture, but I don't have the time to dig back and see. However I do recomend it being used in a future caption contest

6a00d8341caaef53ef019affc0fadc970b-pi

I've said it a million times, he's my favorite golfer by far but his swing just looks like hell. It's different every damn week. I'll never be convinced that Foley was a good move, 5 wins or not. Build a swing damnit!

I'd assume someone has posted this picture, but I don't have the time to dig back and see. However I do recomend it being used in a future caption contest

6a00d8341caaef53ef019affc0fadc970b-pi

"Sorry guys, my back is killing me. I'm going to take a drop on this conversation"

Dufmeister is not a suit guy.

Breaking news, I have the conversation from that photo.

Phil - Tiger did you see a guy run by here? He is about this high.
Dufner - I saw that guy earlier.
Tiger - Missed him, but I think I know that guy. Not sure he is that tall though.
Phil - I found him rummaging through your "sock" drawer.
Tiger - Again? I already gave him signed panties from the lady of the night.
Dufner - Is that what you are calling them now?
Phil - Yeah, thats the guy. They call him Ward I think.

Lmao!!

The whisperer.

Whatever, that's not how the conversation went.

Plus there wasn't enough evidence to press charges. This Atlanta attorney said I should just say that over and over again and I'll be fine

Whatever, that's not how the conversation went.

Plus there wasn't enough evidence to press charges. This Atlanta attorney said I should just say that over and over again and I'll be fine

Did those panties smell like a 15th major?

Did those panties smell like a 15th major?

There's nothing I can say that'll keep this from going down the wrong alley. The joke is there though

I may have crossed the line and left in the rear view mirror.

Apparently he was only playing with the SuperStroke Slim, during practice, as he's using the blackout in the matches.

It is really fun to watch Tiger and Kuchar play together. Such a great pairing.

It is really fun to watch Tiger and Kuchar play together. Such a great pairing.
Love this;

[video=youtube;-rX2VZg4SOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-rX2VZg4SOo[/video]

Oh Carlton.
We need Jazz to make an appearance.

Oh Carlton.
We need Jazz to make an appearance.
Hah! If Tiger would have broken out with the Carlton dance, that would have been classic.

Hah! If Tiger would have broken out with the Carlton dance, that would have been classic.

Lets not get crazy here. You know Tiger cant dance vertically. Tadashi proved that to us last week. :D

Back