The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Due! That must have been frustrating for him. hehe I've always enjoyed pool but never been that great at it.

Yup, 2man scramble tournament with SkiBumGolfer. Would love to win something, but just hoping to shoot decently and have some fun out there. Sushi afterwards is the plan so it should be a freaking badass day. I spent some time at the indoor place here today in prep, since it's the only place I seem to be able to get on a monitor.

I'm headed to the range tomorrow to get this new 4h dialed in, and hopefully get my putting stroke figured. I'm gonna need to check out that place sometime, I wouldn't mind having Joe take a look at my swing with video and see if we can't make some improvements. I'd love to get some of my pre-swing-shortening distance back.

I'm headed to the range tomorrow to get this new 4h dialed in, and hopefully get my putting stroke figured. I'm gonna need to check out that place sometime, I wouldn't mind having Joe take a look at my swing with video and see if we can't make some improvements. I'd love to get some of my pre-swing-shortening distance back.

It's not bad. It confirmed some of what I thought about my drivers, but then still the numbers confused me a bit. I've got to work on more consistency with my driver swing. It is worlds better than it was though I could see, which was kind of nice.

I saw him for work on my irons. I liked it and will probably go back soon on my driver.

2 weeks from now, I will no longer have to wear a funny green outfit to work.

You're supposed to be in bed.

For the record, when I sent that. I was in bed. And proceeded to fall asleep about 2 minutes afterwards.

For Mr. Cookie

enhanced-buzz-20773-1380750227-2.jpg

Poor Hulk Hogan. O. M. G

I finally realized the benefits of living on a dairy farm. After all these years I've learned how to work and play well with udders.

I finally realized the benefits of living on a dairy farm. After all these years I've learned how to work and play well with udders.

That's what she said.

I am going to be enjoying adult beverages tonight at a rapid rate. Eff this week and I'm so thankful it is Friday. I will do my best to keep my posts coherent. You guys rock!

The new show The Millers is freaking hysterical.
Will Arnett is so good in it.
Only the pilot, but is promising.

The new show The Millers is freaking hysterical.
Will Arnett is so good in it.
Only the pilot, but is promising.
Is it similar to the Movie?

Is it similar to the Movie?

No. Its about parents moving back with kids, and splitting, so far.
Its so funny Morgan and I have been in tears or close once or twice.

Awesome.

I am recording it, will watch it later.

Watching the sport that we dont speak of right now.

LOL What a great pilot. We seriously laughed the entire time. I still have no idea what the show is about, but I don't care, if it's as funny as the pilot this could be a new favorite.

We watched it yesterday. Funny show.

This weekend could not come at a better time. been a rough week, glad to be done with it. Hello albatross...So how's everyone?

This weekend could not come at a better time. been a rough week, glad to be done with it. Hello albatross...So how's everyone?
Im albatrossing with you, John.

I bought my girlfriend a 2014 Honda 420 four wheeler today. I shouldn't get any grief about golf for the next 5 years while I'm paying it off.

It's going dude. Son is sick as a dog, but is finally sleep.

Rum time.

sorry to hear that. sick kids is a pain. Always seems it gets passed around the family too which is a pain.

I might be in the minority but I didn't enjoy Gravity. The dialogue was bad and the 3D made me sick

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I might be in the minority but I didn't enjoy Gravity. The dialogue was bad and the 3D made me sick

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I mostly dislike gravity when I fall, or I drop something and it breaks. Stupid gravity.

Or were you talking about something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back