Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland TT with aerotech shafts. Hit some today and hit some of my best iron shots ever

Bahahahaha, I bet it was one hell of a clubbuilder that put them together too.

Sure was..
A shame the last good iron I hit was the previous j40 heads

Rob was straight crushing the tt's..was happu for him...this is the least I can do

Rob was straight crushing the tt's..was happu for him...this is the least I can do

Thanks. You know you don't need to give me those, I'm sure you will figure them out

Time is on my side.

The AMP Cell has been a fun fairway to hit, but my tinkering ways seem to be encouraging a j40 14* head. Or even a 910 fd head. Weird.

I promised them donuts and coffee and never delivered.

I have a 910fd with the made for whiteboard in it buddy

Looking into either a GPS unit or laser rangefinder. Seeing some deals on the bay for used V2's. Might have to invest.

Looking into either a GPS unit or laser rangefinder. Seeing some deals on the bay for used V2's. Might have to invest.

I would suggest the rangefinder. There are a ton of apps on smartphones that are just as reliable as a GPS unit. I have a GPS unit and wish it was a rangefinder lol

I would suggest the rangefinder. There are a ton of apps on smartphones that are just as reliable as a GPS unit. I have a GPS unit and wish it was a rangefinder lol

Yeah thats the way I'm leaning at this point. Might turn into a serious ponder by the end of the night.

I was just on tgw.com looking at rangefinders. I like the Bushnell V3 with Jolt...but prefer the red number readout of the 1M/Z6. Of course....

Hit Dance_Business SCORE wedge today. Serious ponder about a 56*. It just felt really nice.

JM

Man, my urgency for a better tee club has reached a fevered pitch. I must make that X Hot Pro 3Deep mine, ASAP!

I'm pondering a driver of any kind. I can't get along with mine right now so to the monitor I will go to see if anything is better

not sure if it counts as a ponder but winter is coming, and as much as I like the snow up here, I am thinking about moving somewhere south to keep playing golf

I'm pondering a driver of any kind. I can't get along with mine right now so to the monitor I will go to see if anything is better

What's your issue with the driver Franklin?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

What's your issue with the driver Franklin?

Missing big right again. Having to make compensations not to but can go back to my 4w or 3h and right down the pipe. Think its a shaft deal more than the head

Hybrid shafts. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back