The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about you panda, know this ain't easy.

House is spotless, favorite foods bought, kids happy, wife happy....sad panda. Dad text me at 630pm and tells me he won't make it over tonight. Par for the course, I got thick ass skin from years of this but my son says, 'awe, I miss that man' oh well we try again tomorrow

Just remember the adage of 'Move over and Up'.
All you can do is be the good father and the rest will fall into place. And we know you are the good father.

Im sorry FK! Hold your head high bro, your kids will never have to endure anything like this. Enjoy what you have created buddy!

Hang in Freddie. Kids are so resilient and forgiving. I wish I could be more like a child sometimes.

Talk soon fella!

JM

Hang in Freddie. Kids are so resilient and forgiving. I wish I could be more like a child sometimes.

Talk soon fella!

JM

Yeah man next week will be fun

So sorry all that is going on Panda.

Traveled to Rapid City for a funeral. First I couldn't connect to the in laws wifi, now storm of the of century. No power and this will be the last thing I will be doing on my phone. Thundersnow ftw!

Residency and an upset wife bc of it.

My wife with her 4th operating room call shift of the week tonight. Some of it can't be avoided. It still gets old.

House is spotless, favorite foods bought, kids happy, wife happy....sad panda. Dad text me at 630pm and tells me he won't make it over tonight. Par for the course, I got thick ass skin from years of this but my son says, 'awe, I miss that man' oh well we try again tomorrow

Everything happens for a reason dude. I hope you feel better, and God bless!

Sorry to hear that Panda. :-(

That sucks for your kids, Freddie. Sounds like you were half expecting it, but I'm sure your kids are disappointed.

Real estate... I just want to be like Mward

Become a FF you can do both, a guy I work with owns his own agency.

Sorry Freddie

Residency and an upset wife bc of it.

Dude school is rough and residency is as well she'll make it through. hope it gets better for her.

Become a FF you can do both, a guy I work with owns his own agency.

Sorry Freddie

Dude school is rough and residency is as well she'll make it through. hope it gets better for her.

Haha I love you guys, but I could never join you, I hate the medical side. I b*tch every time I have to get my red bag out.

Sorry to hear this Panda. But if I read that right, you said kids happy wife happy. And that, my friend, is a blessing!

Haha I love you guys, but I could never join you, I hate the medical side. I b*tch every time I have to get my red bag out.

Haha its a love hate, I used to hate it but now in a sick demented way I really like it.

Wife's pregnancy is really making her sick this time. Our first pregnancy, I could count on one hand how many times she got sick. But this time it's every day. Just wish I could do something to help her

Wife's pregnancy is really making her sick this time. Our first pregnancy, I could count on one hand how many times she got sick. But this time it's every day. Just wish I could do something to help her
You've already done enough - she wouldn't be sick if it weren't for you. At least that's what my wife would have said to me.

i hope she gets over it soon for both your sakes. Has she talked to her doc about getting some medication(zofran) for it. That stuff is like gold for nausea and vomiting.

i hope she gets over it soon for both your sakes. Has she talked to her doc about getting some medication(zofran) for it. That stuff is like gold for nausea and vomiting.

Yes but she's stubborn with medicine. And she's a nurse. Go figure

Yes but she's stubborn with medicine. And she's a nurse. Go figure

I don't blame her. I'm old enough to remember the morning sickness medicine Thalidomide.

Just be there, we (as husbands) can't always fix stuff, but if she knows you are there, it's just as good.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back