The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in golf without THP'ers depression.

Boo.

RyJo, hope the little dude gets to feeling better buddy.

miami dude.. you know we are a shortish drive away if we meet in the middle.

Everyone around me seems to be doing well (financially)... My ex (my son's mother) just moved into a big beautiful new construction house, my sister and her husband just bought a nice new (to them and barely used) car, and my buddies are all taking trips to catch college football games or to tropical places. Me? I'm clipping coupons for buy 1 get one free at Subway and using my subway rewards points to buy the first sandwich... something's gotta give!

Keep plugging away buddy. You will get to wear you want to buy. Anything worth doing is hard. It makes you appreciate what you have way more. You are an awesome and smart guy. I have no doubt things will turn around for you.

I feel you TuT. Seems like every dollar more I bring in ends up being $1.50 I have to put out.

Got home from Vegas and my son had been sick and was running a 103* fever.

He has been up and down all week, but this morning he was back with a 102* fever.

3rd trip to the Doctor for him in the past 6 days. Poor little dude.

Hope he gets better Ryan. It's definitely that time of year where the illnesses are getting more prevalent.

I am playing one of the best courses in the country sometime soon. I have me and two spots. I have about 5 people who I want to ask for those two spots.

Dang.

Where's my invite? ;-)

Everyone around me seems to be doing well (financially)... My ex (my son's mother) just moved into a big beautiful new construction house, my sister and her husband just bought a nice new (to them and barely used) car, and my buddies are all taking trips to catch college football games or to tropical places. Me? I'm clipping coupons for buy 1 get one free at Subway and using my subway rewards points to buy the first sandwich... something's gotta give!

Keep your head up buddy. For all of you know, except for the house purchase, all of those other people could be buying those things with money that they barely have. I see that happen all the time. You're being smart with your money, that will pay off in the end.

Hope he gets better Ryan. It's definitely that time of year where the illnesses are getting more prevalent.
Thanks dude. And, it definitely is that time of year.

I am proud of my diagnosis over the phone to my wife while I was in Vegas, Croup it is. He just cant kick the nagging cough and wheezing.

Keep plugging away buddy. You will get to wear you want to buy. Anything worth doing is hard. It makes you appreciate what you have way more. You are an awesome and smart guy. I have no doubt things will turn around for you.

Thanks bud, It just feels like I'm up going up a creek with no paddle sometimes. I appreciate the nice words!

I feel you TuT. Seems like every dollar more I bring in ends up being $1.50 I have to put out.

I'm with you here.

Thanks bud, It just feels like I'm up going up a creek with no paddle sometimes. I appreciate the nice words!

Living paycheck to paycheck is never fun. Not being able to go do things you want to go do sucks. But think about it in the long run. Down the road. Dont worry about what other people have and you dont have. Be thankful for what you do have. You are healthy, smart, and are a really nice person and fun to be around. You are way further ahead than most people.

Living paycheck to paycheck is never fun. Not being able to go do things you want to go do sucks. But think about it in the long run. Down the road. Dont worry about what other people have and you dont have. Be thankful for what you do have. You are healthy, smart, and are a really nice person and fun to be around. You are way further ahead than most people.

Amen.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

Just got a text from my Wife, they tested my son for the flu, and it came back positive.

Thats a tough one War. Hopefully he feels okay this weekend.

Sorry War. Hope he feels better

I have been living paycheck to paycheck for the last four years. Ruff times make the good times better, as long as your head is above the flowers and your still breathing then things can still get better.

Thats a tough one War. Hopefully he feels okay this weekend.
Me too. He seemed to be doing better last night, was playing with loud toys and everything. Got worse overnight.

I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I am not sick, it's just my allergies but they are kicking my butt and I can't seem to get enough sleep.

Also, I hate that I am always the bad news person. I don't like being the 'voice of reason', it's not fun to be practical, but it's necessary. I wish I could just be this carefree person who didn't worry about anything, didn't concern myself with consequences and life requirements. I wonder what that freedom feels like?

I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I am not sick, it's just my allergies but they are kicking my butt and I can't seem to get enough sleep.

Also, I hate that I am always the bad news person. I don't like being the 'voice of reason', it's not fun to be practical, but it's necessary. I wish I could just be this carefree person who didn't worry about anything, didn't concern myself with consequences and life requirements. I wonder what that freedom feels like?

One of us has to be when it comes to matters we deal with and frankly we both know it cant be me. I can handle that part in business, but in life, I look at you and smile and always know things will be alright. We need that person that is the rock that says "No, we have to do it this way".

Let me know if you ever find someone who can tell us haha.

I think it's time for me to take a new direction work wise, it's been going downhill at a rapid pace. I really don't want to start over but it is becoming more untenable daily.

I think it's time for me to take a new direction work wise, it's been going downhill at a rapid pace. I really don't want to start over but it is becoming more untenable daily.

I've been in the same boat for a while, I took the leap today.

Pain in my foot, I think the arch has fallen. Always love a few days of mildly intense stabbing pain in the arch.

KT Tape, here I come. Though that leads to another mild rant. After playing golf tomorrow I should have a lovely little KT Tape suntan on the ankle area.

I've been in the same boat for a while, I took the leap today.
Woah woah woah.

So, does this mean no more Cop jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back