Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see... XHP driver.. Covert Tour 3 wood.. J40 DPC or XHP irons... Yeah. Its that time of year where pondering has to take place of golf... Stupid oregon weather..

Hybrid shafts. :alien:

I feel you could go 3 different ways just based on what you want the club to be primarily used for. You could do some serious mad scientist kinda tinkering with the right heads

Drop my 712 Ap2 with C-Tapers to go to 712 MB's? Hmmm

Lets see... XHP driver.. Covert Tour 3 wood.. J40 DPC or XHP irons... Yeah. Its that time of year where pondering has to take place of golf... Stupid oregon weather..
Dude, you murder that R1. The ponder is strong with you if you are thinking of making a change in that spot of the bag :)

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

It's a shame you're not going to make it to Cleveland next weekend dude! I would have enjoyed discussing that thing.

I know stupid work!!! I will be at columbus and your more than welcome to hit it there. I'd be willing to let you borrow it for a bit if you'd like.

Pondering what I want to do with irons next yr, do I reshaft the Ci's or do I just switch completely? I like the head of the Ci's but think the shaft isn't the best fit.

I want to wait to see if I get into the MC or some other awesome event before dropping the coin.

Dude, you murder that R1. The ponder is strong with you if you are thinking of making a change in that spot of the bag :)

Nah i love that stick to death but lately its been giving me some fits. Just my swing though, and i know that. Its always fun to ponder new things tho :)

Demo Days are coming! I am pondering everything.

Pondering mp54s for 7 thru pw to take place of the mp4s

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk now Free

Nah i love that stick to death but lately its been giving me some fits. Just my swing though, and i know that. Its always fun to ponder new things tho :)
I saw that Red Tail carries J40 DPCs and you can hit them in the fitting bay. That is virtually a miracle. They only have them in PX 6.0, which is probably too soft for you (and too stiff for me), but still...

They look kinda rough. Or do the pictures make them look worse then they are?

Not as bad as the picture shows. Especially to the eye at address

Just in case. :)

me7u6una.jpg

hy5ydara.jpg

You sit in a cubicle Cookie? Unacceptable. Dont they know who you are? #Cookie4President

You sit in a cubicle Cookie? Unacceptable. Dont they know who you are? #Cookie4President

Hahahahaha, at least being the manager my cubicle is a good distance away from the rest. Not working at home unfortunately but gotta do what you gotta do!

Just in case. :)

me7u6una.jpg

hy5ydara.jpg

Haha me too Cookie. A local store will regrip for free though, so I haven't thought about the installation!

Thinking about picking up a pro return golf net for practice at work and one or two of the chipping nets.

Pulled the trigger on a Mint and Excellent condition 54* and 58* Taylormade ATV wedges from global golf. $120 for both including 2 day shipping. Hopefully I can find someone to buy the Niblick from me now. Thanks for the help everyone!

Wow, kudos to Global Golf. The lob wedge that was listed as Like New was brand new in the wrapping and the Sand Wedge had a tiny nick, but has never been used before. These are realistically brand new clubs for half price.

I'm pondering taking my putter into golfsmith tomorrow to have a superstroke slim 3.0 grip put on it.

I saw that Red Tail carries J40 DPCs and you can hit them in the fitting bay. That is virtually a miracle. They only have them in PX 6.0, which is probably too soft for you (and too stiff for me), but still...
yeah i saw those.. Those are actually probably better for me than X's.. I do love the feel of them.

Wow, kudos to Global Golf. The lob wedge that was listed as Like New was brand new in the wrapping and the Sand Wedge had a tiny nick, but has never been used before. These are realistically brand new clubs for half price.

I'm glad someone liked the used clubs they received from Global Golf. I have ordered used from them twice and both times the item was definitely not rated accurately. Very disappointed. The first one I even sent back to them and they were jerks about it. Never again unfortunately.

Not much pondering on my mind this morning. Just an SLDR 12 degree with a Matrix White Tie; Callaway X Hot 4 wood with a Red Tie; Cleveland Classic 3h with a Red Tie; Hopkins 55 and 60 degree wedges; a counter-balanced Z2 with an Ultra-Slim 1.0; and some KBS shafts for my SpeedBlades.....did I mention I'm pretty content with my current setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back