Boating tonight
10091766625_057e5d2c4b.jpg

That looks incredible!

That looks incredible!

Bogey,
Go to Samurai Blue in Westchase in Tampa.
Get the Blue Moon Roll and the Volcano Roll.
Both are quite unique to them and are incredible.

Bogey,
Samurai is my all time favorite. The Rack on platt st has great sushi too.

Bogey,

I've heard of that place .. I need to check it out. I've turned into a sushi junky!!

Dang it you guys are getting to me...I'm headed to Corpus Christi for 5 days on Sunday with a company per diem for food.....gonna have to find me a good sushi place to do some experimentation

I love sushi, I could eat it everyday and I eat it all. Gonna grab some in two spots next week, DC and CA. Wanted to hit up nobu while in Vegas but will grab some fresh sushi is Seattle.

When you gonna be in seattle? There's a couple good spots I've heard of but I've only ever eaten at a couple. There's a really good izakaya I like down there too.

I love some sushi...from what I hear is the resort for "Love is in the Air" has some mad sushi. Can't wait.

I'm thinking sushi in early December in the palm desert area!

I can get in board with this. We'll need to explain the salt content of soy sauce as an incentive for el capitan.

Just found out there is a pretty good sushi place right around the corner from my hotel this week.....so I will have sushi 2 or 3 times this week.

I think I am going to get brave and really go for it.

Regarding the price of sushi, at least for lunch. A lot of places will do a "chef's selection" lunch special for $10-15. It's usually a California roll or a tuna roll and some common nigiri. Nothing exotic, but it's a cheaper way to get a sushi fix for lunch.

I can get in board with this. We'll need to explain the salt content of soy sauce as an incentive for el capitan.

Just make sure there is somewhere nearby that serves meat so I can eat there

Just make sure there is somewhere nearby that serves meat so I can eat there

JB and I had some sushi at the Omni that was steak. It was badass.

Regarding the price of sushi, at least for lunch. A lot of places will do a "chef's selection" lunch special for $10-15. It's usually a California roll or a tuna roll and some common nigiri. Nothing exotic, but it's a cheaper way to get a sushi fix for lunch.

When I first broke my sushi virginity I started with California and tuna rolls but now I just want to bury my face in piles of ahi.. The rolls just don't seem to cut it anymore

I want sushi.

If you have nothing thawed at home, seems like an excellent decision

Due to being home alone the next few days, I am not at liberty to leave to go get food. It sounds strange and is all Duke.

I want Kumo.

I keep thinking this is the Shandy Thread. I was about to post about Orange Shandy. But I''ll refrain....

Due to being home alone the next few days, I am not at liberty to leave to go get food. It sounds strange and is all Duke.

Understand that. Duke does car rides though right? And does Kumo a to go service?

Understand that. Duke does car rides though right? And does Kumo a to go service?

He does. They do.
It might just happen.

He does. They do.
It might just happen.

These sound like win win scenarios to me. That sushi sounds delicious

I want sushi. Sounds so good right now. Only problem is the wife hates it. Not sure how I can rectify the situation...

Picked up some Sushi with SkiBumGolfer after our scramble tournament this weekend. I would have taken pictures but I was so darn hungry I inhaled it before I even though of it hahaha.

Back