2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I'm getting my game dialed in big time for this outing. BTW, if anyone is interested, Drew714 and I are meeting up this Sunday (Oct. 13) to play a practice round at Osprey Point in Palm Beach. If anyone would like join in, let me know as I will be booking a tee time tomorrow.

I'm getting my game dialed in big time for this outing. BTW, if anyone is interested, Drew714 and I are meeting up this Sunday (Oct. 13) to play a practice round at Osprey Point in Palm Beach. If anyone would like join in, let me know as I will be booking a tee time tomorrow.

Looking forward to it. I may have someone who might want to join us. I'll keep you posted.

I'm excited.

And I should be rocking some Jumbo Max grips at this shindig, score!

I'm going to have to get lots of practice in this month. Need to get back to making the progress I was a couple weeks ago.

I'm going to have to get lots of practice in this month. Need to get back to making the progress I was a couple weeks ago.

Im headed to a lesson now, ive gotta get my swing back in shape

I'm grinding out a major swing change right now but I think I'll have it where I need by November. Either way, this is going to be an awesome time.

I can't wait to get down there and tee it up with my THP brethren again, good times and good food await! University park and I have a date.

Really looking forward to this! Goal is to play 3 times a week between now and the Gauntlet to get my game in solid shape.

Can't wait to meet many of you for the first time and see the others I do know again!

Really looking forward to this! Goal is to play 3 times a week between now and the Gauntlet to get my game in solid shape.

Can't wait to meet many of you for the first time and see the others I do know again!

Everyone is putting in work for this event, hopefully we will all play our best!

Between the two of us, we will be playing about three times a week in total to prepare for the Guantlet.

Really can't wait for this weekend. It should be beyond fun.

Everyone is putting in work for this event, hopefully we will all play our best!

Gosh, everyone is getting really serious about this, and my game is in a rut right now. Still hitting fairways off the tee, but can't seem to find any rhythm with my irons no matter which set I play. Time to go see my swing guru and see if he can save me.

Gosh, everyone is getting really serious about this, and my game is in a rut right now. Still hitting fairways off the tee, but can't seem to find any rhythm with my irons no matter which set I play. Time to go see my swing guru and see if he can save me.

Believe none of ^^^^

Ken destroyed people down at the True Blue Invitational. He's just trying to use the Old Coots' Jedi mind trick on everyone.

Believe none of ^^^^

Ken destroyed people down at the True Blue Invitational. He's just trying to use the Old Coots' Jedi mind trick on everyone.

I've seen him in action too many times to fall for that trick. Had a great match once with him and Jake vs me and OG. Too many mind tricks going on in that match.

Not everybody v.man. I think I have played 6 rounds in like 4 months. Dont see any on the horizon either.

No worries buddy! I'm playing once a week at max and will likely sneak in a weekly range session with some grip testing starting soon.

Definitely not hitting the practice area a ton in preparation for this.

I've been playing and practicing a lot. But I've seemed to stead off at the level I'm currently at. Playing between a 14 and 17 handicap. But for really only playing for 3 months I'm ok with that. I've always played a round or 2 a year, but now taking the game more seriously I'm playing 2-3 times a week and hitting the range at least twice a week.

HAHAHA! You guys weren't with me last weekend when I couldn't break 90 for two rounds in our last MGA tournament of the year. I thought it was just a let down after the great time we had in Las Vegas at the Bridgestone Invitational, but threw in another clunker yesterday even though I switched back to the X-Hots from the Rocketbladez. I really do need to see my swing coach.

Believe none of ^^^^

What the heck is that 19.2 index doing in your signature? Talk about sneaky mind tricks, or are you just trying to fool those Callaway guys for the Grandaddy?

What the heck is that 19.2 index doing in your signature? Talk about sneaky mind tricks, or are you just trying to fool those Callaway guys for the Grandaddy?

That's a metric number. Nothing to worry about...

Back