2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Yep yep! Still in and excited for it.

Anxiously waiting on team and format information. Very excited to play with my new THP friends

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Playing in the damp mud with the leaves all over the ground up here, I am anxiously awaiting this trip. I'm excited to see the teams and formats, but even more excited to get back in the sun for a few days with a bunch of THPers.

I'm ready for some Gauntlet. Some competitive golf with some THPers = EPIC!

I'm very excited for team golf in an area of Florida I've never played in before! And teeing it up with THPers is always the best!

The weather has really turned for the better in the past 2 weeks, should be perfect for you all...

I'm ready to go. I'm going to put a serious pounding on all of you (unless you're on my team).

Can't wait to see this weekend come together. Going to be a blast.

Definitely ready to get to play with THPers again. I just can't seem to get over this hump, and some good people will certainly make the crappy golf worth it.

Man I'm ready for this. I even pre-booked my airport parking! Waiting until the last minute for a rental car though. Sometimes you can snag a real deal at the last minute.

Any chance of singles matchplay at this event? Could be cool.

Man I'm ready for this. I even pre-booked my airport parking! Waiting until the last minute for a rental car though. Sometimes you can snag a real deal at the last minute.

A few of us will have our own cars there. We can always pick you up. Just throw a few bucks for gas.

Id love to participate in one of these outings next time you guys put something together. Im sure you guys will have a great time, enjoy it fellas.

Id love to participate in one of these outings next time you guys put something together. Im sure you guys will have a great time, enjoy it fellas.

Keep an eye out and stay active on the forum. There are different outings coming up all the time. There is also a good chance that you live very close to some THPers that you can get together with. You'll never have more fun on the course than you do with dudes from THP.

Come on this event is only a few weeks away, let's get excited!!

Hey -- Welcome to THP.

You should be in luck. There's a growing contingent of THP members in Florida that are becoming pretty active. Stay active on the website, and I suspect you will find something that you like.

Absolutely and we would love to have you. Lots of great THPers around and always looking to get together.

Just 3 short weeks away! Really looking forward to seeing everyone!

I got a promotional magazine in the mail earlier this week from "Florida's Golf Coast". Featured courses and resorts all in the Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater and Sarasota areas. Waterlefe and University Park looked great! Can't wait to play them!

Are we there yet?

I got new clubs coming just in time to dial in for this party!

My poor poor teammates.

Are we there yet?

I got new clubs coming just in time to dial in for this party!

My poor poor teammates.
New clubs? What did you get?

Back