What's Your Fly Challenge - Live Updates

gymu9aqa.jpg

Short par 4 9th 378 with a tight landing area

We see so many "Win a golf trip with a pro" giveaways and I always wondered if they happen. This sets the bar high and so glad you guys are there to bring it to us! #SlowProductionAtWork

Birdie for the second hole which is actually the 8th hole. Fun talking with these guys. They remember building clubs for the Morgan Cup.

This thread makes me smile. It was not that long ago that THP was started. Now two of my friends are with my wife in California playing La Costa with Cobra R&D staff. Sometimes there is a sign that just says "The bullsh!t is still worth it". And this is it.

Birdie for the second hole which is actually the 8th hole. Fun talking with these guys. They remember building clubs for the Morgan Cup.

GO Team JMANKONGCOBRAR&D

You know my husband now hates that my birthday is tomorrow right? ;)

Anything awesome you thought you were getting tomorrow, probably just got returned

so glad I stayed in ohio :angry:

This is for you Deano

e2eza8ab.jpg

so glad I stayed in ohio :angry:

Just think if you had convinced G-Rex during the last visit to make that move.
That avatar of the kissin cuzzins you have going on there could happen more regularly and events like this would be all the time.
But hey, you did trade that for a playoff MLB team (whoops). And better weather (whoops). And less taxes (whoops)
I kid I kid.

e8ypepa6.jpg

#10 par5 507 and downhill dogleg right

Just think if you had convinced G-Rex during the last visit to make that move.
That avatar of the kissin cuzzins you have going on there could happen more regularly and events like this would be all the time.
But hey, you did trade that for a playoff MLB team (whoops). And better weather (whoops). And less taxes (whoops)
I kid I kid.

Oh how I miss negative rep.

I blame THP for having so much awesome stuff going on, 4 months in a row of traveling may have lead to divorce

Does Cobra/Puma know how to throw a party or what? So jealous. Great stuff so far guys.

Sounds like an awesome event, and sweet hole contests!!!
Super cool they remembered, I hope we didn't drive them too nuts!!!

Confirmed, Rickie Fowler is out playing with everyone. Just saw him on the hole next to us.

and now I'm back to being bummed out haha

This is just an up and down day for you today ddec. :)

yup, that's life though.

Sounds like these guys are playing some seriously good golf out there

bumezeje.jpg

yup, that's life though.

Sounds like these guys are playing some seriously good golf out there

Are James and Freddie carrying the R&D guys?

Confirmed, Rickie Fowler is out playing with everyone. Just saw him on the hole next to us.

Yup you are not helping me out at all today are you.

Back