The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the "your" in sparks' post and immediately thought, "Oh -- Barry will not approve."

Any good lawyer would've read his post and concluded he was defending Georgia. :)

the Tennessee v Va Tech game will be amazing!

Tonight though, #GoCards #BeatRutgers

Any good lawyer would've read his post and concluded he was defending Georgia. :)

Well, that's what you get for making presumptions. :act-up:

the Tennessee v Va Tech game will be amazing!

Tonight though, #GoCards #BeatRutgers

Check out this picture or Bristol with Neyland Stadium superimposed, I don't really know if this is true to scale, but if it is somebody better have some good binoculars if they attend.

BWOgifpCAAAQgXJ.png:large

Louisville's defense gutted out a win for them last night. We need to get rid of Shawn Watson, I know we are missing Devante Parker who is a terrific receiver, but red zone play calling by Watson (the OC) is just atrocious.Teddy had some good moments, but the team fizzles in the second half. Maybe all the NFL scouts showing up got in their head. In my mind totally takes them out of the discussion of BCS championship and likely Bridgewater's heisman chances.

TX/OU SUXS weekend is here and we are going to get killing tomorrow!!!!! Love it! Still going down there and having a good time either way knowing it's Mack's last game there. Going to be a great day either way!

You boys enjoy your SEC games this weekend while I enjoy my 50+ point blowout! Baylor might put up 100+ on us in a month.

No. 10 Gorillas Set for MIAA Road Test at UCM Saturday

PITTSBURG — The Pittsburg State University football team, the No. 10 ranked team in NCAA Division II, will travel to Warrensburg, Mo., to face the University of Central Missouri in Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association play Saturday (Oct. 12). Kickoff is set for 1:30 p.m. (CDT) at Audrey J. Walton Stadium.

Pittsburg State, the winningest all-time NCAA Division II program, brings a 5-0 record, including a 4-0 mark in MIAA play, into Saturday's contest. The Gorillas scored a 28-20 victory over NCAA FCS member Abilene Christian last Saturday (Oct. 5) after averaging a 57-19 victory over MIAA foes Northeastern State (45-6), Central Oklahoma (65-24), Southwest Baptist (59-7) and Lincoln (59-38) in September. Last year, the Gorillas opened the season 5-0 before finishing the year 7-3 overall.

UCM is 2-3 overall and 1-3 in MIAA action to date. The Mules dropped a hard-fought 21-14 decision to Missouri Southern at Joplin, Mo., last Saturday (Oct. 5). UCM also dropped a 3-point decision to No. 6 Missouri Western (26-23) and a four-point decision to No. 3 NW Missouri State (28-24) in September.

This will be the 51st all-time meeting between the Gorillas and Mules in a series that dates all the way back to the 1916 season. Pitt State holds a decided 40-8-2 (.820) advantage in the series, including a 20-3-2 record against UCM at Warrensburg, Mo. The Gorillas are 13-2 against the Mules at Warrensburg since 1960, including a 38-17 victory the last time the two squads met at Audrey J. Walton Stadium on Oct. 22, 2011. Last year, Pitt State claimed a 30-21 victory in Pittsburg on Oct. 6, 2012.

Game day in Seattle today my Ducks at Washington.......... And I have to work Uggghhhhhhhh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Going to be another nail biter in Athens today, 3 top 10 teams in our first 4 games and now another ranked team in game 6 after losing so many players to injuries. Go Dawgs!

Auburn is pulling the redshirt off QB Jeremy Johnson, surprising move to me.

That surprises me too Wake, I think Marshall is doing a very good job over there.

That surprises me too Wake, I think Marshall is doing a very good job over there.

Marshall is out injured, all signs point to him being back next week however. I am guessing they don't expect him to stay more than 4 years anyway, or they expect Marshall to miss more time than everyone else expects

OU/Texas weekend. 11am kick time CST and I love it.

Got a strange feeling about this one and I don't like it, I think the D will be fine, but I worry about the O, smart move would be to get Trevor Knight some PT on the read option as Texas is def weak there. We shall see though, just not feeling good about it.

For the benefit of Mr. Sparksjr:

My 2nd favorite team today is Missouri!

It's not surprising if you think about it. If Marshalls injury wasn't that bad, then Wallace would start. If coaches think Marshall may miss more time or another start, then having Johnson available to play is the smart move.

I thought I saw Marshall come back in last week, did not know he is out today.

Oof. This could get interesting. Texas pounding the rock.

I love Trey Millard.

Wide open TD, dropped. Boooooo!

OK though, 3-3, could be worse, points are points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back