#TheKing Is Here - 1st Contest

Good luck everyone! Going to be fabulous for two THPers to be the first picked for this awesome event!

What??!!

Can the event move here if I get in?

When we told Callaway the plans to host the event in TX, they said Warrior Golf might be available. :D

When we told Callaway the plans to host the event in TX, they said Warrior Golf might be available. :D

Tell The Truth, You're Saving Warrior For An Announcement Next Week. Joking Of Course!

It is random. We will announce soon.
Good luck everybody.
Best part of this is that this is only for 2 spots. We still have a lot more available.

OK that's what I thought, just wanted to clear up.

Good luck errybody!

WOW! That is funny

You have to hand them your credit card as soon as you arrive to the event

can't wait to see who the lucky two are!

Good luck everyone. This is going to be a special event.

Excited to see who the first 2 are, good luck to all.

Random??? Then its like the mini roulette wheel, only bigger!

This should be the selection method:

matt-damon-booth-steven-colbert-colbchelle.jpg

It is random. We will announce soon.
Good luck everybody.
Best part of this is that this is only for 2 spots. We still have a lot more available.
Good luck everyone!!!

skibum that is hilarious! I love it. :)

Random??? Then its like the mini roulette wheel, only bigger!

I loved that wheel, if only there was a larger one with a few hundred spots!!

Best of luck to everyone that entered! You are all in for a treat like no other should you be selected. My hopes are high for this guy.

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to see who the first is to get in this one!

Good Luck everyone but you are all at a disadvantage I'm afraid to say. I purchased a program that will go into the drawing process and add 1 million more entries for me so that I can get picked. Sort of like that thingy that works for Ebay and makes a bid on something with .5 seconds to go.

You better either hope the drawing is really quick or learn to do laundry.

No need to worry if your lucky "underwear" is commando :)

Back