The new shows of the Fall 2013 TV season (Possible Spoilers)

I think I heard on Howard Stern that Brickleberry is written by BOzo the Clown or whatever his name was that used to be on the show

Roger Black, Waco O'Guin are the creators of the show

Watched Tomorrow people last night, good enough to keep me interested, new season of arrow looks like it's going to be a winner. Already introduced the black Canary last night

Caught up on The Crazy Ones on demand and added it to the DVR. Classic Robin Williams.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Caught up on The Crazy Ones on demand and added it to the DVR. Classic Robin Williams.
This one probably isn't going to make it but another week or two for us.

American Horror Story Coven is a fun little show.

Finally watching The Blacklist.

It's kind of intense.

Lucky Seven (about 7 people who won the lottery) better start getting better soon or it's off the dvr.

I am hooked on The Blacklist.

Dads is in it's fourth and final attempt to make us like it enough to keep it.

Watched this again tonight because nothing else was on, and it was actually pretty good tonight.

Lucky Seven (about 7 people who won the lottery) better start getting better soon or it's off the dvr.

I am hooked on The Blacklist.

I heard Lucky 7 was already cancelled

The Blacklist is bringing it after this last episode with the Stewmaker. James Spader is fantastic and Megan Boone (Eliz) is more than holding her own with Spader. Great new show.

The Blacklist is bringing it after this last episode with the Stewmaker. James Spader is fantastic and Megan Boone (Eliz) is more than holding her own with Spader. Great new show.

Totally agree, its pretty much the only show now I make it a point to watch.

We are watching the fourth episode of The Crazy Ones. We started it yesterday, but only got partway through it before Jacqui had to leave. So we started it completely over tonight, and don't remember any of what we saw before.

Guess that tells us that we really don't care. Like Robin Williams, but not in this.

We are watching the fourth episode of The Crazy Ones. We started it yesterday, but only got partway through it before Jacqui had to leave. So we started it completely over tonight, and don't remember any of what we saw before.

Guess that tells us that we really don't care. Like Robin Williams, but not in this.

I agree. It's almost like he's trying too hard (or the writers are trying to lo hard to be him)

We are into the third episode of Hostages. We kinda like this one, but hear it's up for cancellation. Bummer.

Blacklist is really good. Spader carries that show. And it's great because of it

Although its obvious that he's her dad

Blacklist is really good. Spader carries that show. And it's great because of it

Although its obvious that he's her dad

At this point it's so obvious that it would be an interesting twist if he really wasn't

Managed to find the pilot episode of The Blacklist so will have to make the time to watch the episodes we have got recorded

Also noticed that the second season of Arrow started over here in the UK last night as well so got that to watch as well

And I have finally made a start to watching the first series of Homeland after hearing a lot of people talking about it, but it will take me a while to get up to the current series

Brooklyn 99 on Fox is actually really funny. Terry Crews is the man!

The Robin Williams show is great if you like him. GG and I both do.

Right now this is my favorite among the new shows. Very intense is an understatement.

We are into the third episode of Hostages. We kinda like this one, but hear it's up for cancellation. Bummer.

I watched the pilot but that was it, we did not care for it much.

At this point it's so obvious that it would be an interesting twist if he really wasn't

That is what I thought too, but who has all the cameras in their house? For some reason I think that is her dad.

Has anyone seen or been watching the Cinemax series Strike Back? It's not new, actually 4 seasons now, but I continue to hear it blows away the series Homeland. Might have to take a look into this one.

Has anyone seen or been watching the Cinemax series Strike Back? It's not new, actually 4 seasons now, but I continue to hear it blows away the series Homeland. Might have to take a look into this one.

Saw it for the first time last night. It was pretty good. There is a new one coming out called strike back orgins. That one looks good as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

The Robin Williams show is great if you like him. GG and I both do.

We wanted to like this one but when we watched part of a show a week ago (Jacqui had to work so we only watched half) and then watched the whole show when we went back to it and didn't remember any of what we had already seen, it kinda let us both know we weren't too into it! We are still recording it though, so we might go back to it when there is a lull in programming.

Back