The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a report now that it's not Peterson's son. Seems as if the details aren't very clear yet. Terrible either way.

Edit: Apparently there was an incorrect report of the boy's name, but this is indeed another one of his sons.

Last edited:
There is a report now that it's not Peterson's son. Seems as if the details aren't very clear yet. Terrible either way.

Totally unrelated....

Totally unrelated....

Just saw a third player may have contracted MRSA, but didn't say who. What is going on down there?!

I really hope that's not true. That other guy.. Oh man he needs to get hit by a train

More bad news for the Bears D:

Time for the Bostic era

This is getting out of hand

@ESPNNFL: The NFLPA could advise the Buccaneers and Eagles not to play this weekend depending on the MRSA containment report.

This is getting out of hand

@ESPNNFL: The NFLPA could advise the Buccaneers and Eagles not to play this weekend depending on the MRSA containment report.

Crazy...and I really liked eagles -1

Even crazier is how does that impact fantasy football.

Neither me nor my opponents at all...my luck

I would assume points would be added when the game is made up. Guess it would get tricky as far as trades and starting/benching.

I have the Eagles kicker going but easy change if I had to.

I have the Eagles kicker and my opponent has McCoy, so I am definitely curious.

Latest update locally is they are leaning towards playing the game as planned.

Latest update locally is they are leaning towards playing the game as planned.

Seems it we be a nightmare to reschedule unless the both had same bye week

Whoops:

Joseph Patterson, the guy arrested for the abuse on AP's son, has previously been arrested for domestic abuse on another woman and juvenile. Also had previous protection orders filed against him. Why are these people allowed to walk the streets, let alone be allowed around any child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back